~Chapter 33: Lockets and peppermint breath~

As the leaves underneath his boots crunched, that's the only thing he could hear. Today was supposed to be peaceful or seem like it but it felt like it wasn't, but of course it wasn't. He felt like he was losing a part of him though here was never really anything that filled in the hole he felt in his heart and soul.

It's just a thing that needed to be rid of like many things you want to get rid of but you can't like the chance you never got to say goodbye to a love one.

Crazy they say crazy, Get better I hope you get better soon but I'll try not to tell everyone I know.

But of course your mind is the one telling lies and that you feed it information but of course not everything you get your source from is right but of course this is very off topic.

Gradually he finally reach the little base of horrors, like a haunted house but way scarier of you ask me. (But still reminds me of an old movie called little shop of horrors, Remember watching that. Ok off topic again)

Yet I get a buzz from my phone, I was kinda nervous as I took out my phone to see a text from Ukraine.

U- he is here bitch he is here, be careful.
R-oh great.
U-he said he is gonna to get something really quick
R-okay....
R-Anyways distract him make sure he doesn't go anywhere near my room.
U-nah he tired of looking in that crappy temporary room of urs anyways
R-just do what I say
U-of course
R-good see you at the house.
U-okay

Russia walked over to the house and of course the door was open to see Ukraine and USSR there in the kitchen as well talking, Even though it's kinda nice to have some bonding but sometimes some things need to be rushed. Besides America over stayed his welcome.

"привет, папа" Russia said as he closed the door behind him. "Oh hello russia, I expected to not see you around this time" USSR said as he grab his bag and some files off the floor. "Yeah... Needed to get something really quick" Russia said keeping his voice as steady as he can.

"Okay then, Be safe while I'm gone. I'm going to not come back until very late at night so I will not expected to see any of you guys awake. You needed your sleep to, you need to care about yourself as well" USSR as he smiles a bit before turning to the normal expressionless face. "Of course папа" Russia said as Ukraine smiled and nodded. "Don't worry said goodbye to your other siblings as well.... Well then got to go" USSR said as he waved bye and walked out the door.

Ukraine and Russia keep waving until they saw he was out if sight. "Ok good. Now on with mission Ame" Russia said. "Really?" Ukraine said. "Yes really... Ok I can't make America wait any longer" Russia said. "Like he was ever patience with anything he can't stand in one place for more than five minutes" Ukraine said.

"He isn't doing very well so he doesn't have much energy you know?" Russia said. "Ok we talked enough here go now" Ukraine said. "Ok cya later then?" Russia said as he made his way to the stairs. "Yeah.... See you later" Ukraine said.

Russia quickly walked up the stairs trying not to trip over his own feet cause he is sometimes clumsy, He made it over to his room and open the door to see America just laying there looking into nothingness.

America reacted when Russia spoke up "hey America, where is Texas?" Russia said as he walked over to the bed. "Oh probably on the floor somewhere... No need to wear my sunglasses if I'm laying here" America said in a quiet tone which kinda freaked out Russia. "I thought you always wear them, even if your sleeping" Russia said joking as he picked up the sunglasses on the floor and put it on the night stand.