~Chapter 14: The little things~

America woke up with a slight pain in is stomach, he couldn't careless it could of ended way worst than a simple kicking. He prison cell was like a jail cell has your needs a bed which wasn't so comfortable, some scratchy blankets and a toilet.

He was surprised USSR even let him have these things cause aye hate is hate that will not change, kinda reminds me of that song why do you gotta be so rude.

ok I'm getting off track but aye he sure do miss the little things like his siblings bothering him or Canada's pancakes and how he drowns his pancakes in syrup or his dad yelling at him over stupid stuff or his mom being overprotective of him and his siblings.

He grunted come on America it only probably been not a day and your already thinking things like that. But still it's the little things we take for granted like when you get sick and you can't breathe through your nose properly.

He try to think of the goods like his family probably finally noticed he was gone and planned to save him but it only worried America about Russia at the same time it wasn't his fault. It's his father, not to mention he killed millions of innocents along with Third Reich or bad German guy, He chuckled to himself.

Aye maybe if he was Deadpool he can shoot himself in the head and just be gone for awhile to forget for awhile and see death and comeback but aye if you think about it scientifically you'll lose you're memories cause it's not a physical thing but fuck science. wait one sec.....oops wrong fandom.

America didn't even know why it came to mind as his train of thought was cut off by a familiar German and Russian accent. America didn't really want to deal with them right now.

"Ah, I see your awake америка" USSR said as he when to open the jail door America really wanted to say no shit sherlock but it will make situations worst. Third Reich again standing by the door with his gun on his hip and that chill giving grin of his.

"So we are going to continue were we left off or.... " USSR said trailing off before looking at America which he was still on his bed looking down at his lap. USSR seemed to noticed that America wouldn't say.

"The hard way or easy way America. It's simple just your choice to answer... Why are you with my son?" USSR said now grabbing America's collar which caught America by surprised and he threw America on the floor.

USSR walking around America like a vulture. "Uhm?" USSR said as America stay silent. "Ok... The hard way it is" USSR said as he grab America by the collar again and made America face him.

"Last warning America..." USSR said as America still didn't say anything. USSR lost his cool and started to beat America first by punching him in the face and continually punching and kicking him. As America as well was able to throw a few punches.

Third Reich had to inside to get USSR to stop beating up America.

USSR huffed and use his sleeve to wipe the blood off the corner of his mouth. "Now now USSR we don't want to kill him so soon don't we?" Third Reich said as be put his hand on his shoulder.

USSR glared at America before walking out of the jail cell Mumbling a few words that America was able to make out, I can't wait until I can kill that сука.

Third Reich closed the jail door and locked it before he walked away he looked at America and shaking his head before walking away.

America wiped his blood with his prison shirt. He knew he was bruised and it was going to hurt like Almighty hell the next day cause he knew they will not give him any pain killers.

We're is Russia when you need him as America walked back to his bed even though his body was screaming in pain.

He better enjoy what he has before USSR comes back with worse.

Russia was pacing back and forth not knowing if he should tell Canada in person or over text or call.

Russia did a few more moments of thinking and deicide to meet with Canada is the less douche thing and he might be piss only we can find out.

Russia grab his phone and looked at the contact that said Canada.

He looked at it a few more seconds before starting to text Canada.

R- Canada I found out what happened to you're brother but I want to talk to you about it in person
C- it it really that bad?
R- yup... I need you to trust me Canada it's for you and your brothers sake
C- fine... My mom is freaking out and my dad has is suspicions. It's like world War 3 over here
R- ok, meet me at the edge were your forest begins and I'll lead you to the pond right now
C- fine don't try to kill me
R- of course not I'm better than that
C- I'm joking I believe you
R- ik ok cya then
C- see yah

Russia put his phone in his pocket and walked out, he sigh knowing it was going to be long walk but aye a walk like this wouldn't hurt.

Canada got up from his bed and grab his hat off the nightstand and walked downstairs and walked out quickly out the back door before his parents question him. He knew they will not let him out cause one child is already missing but all that he same time hopefully America is alright and no in a life or death situation.

He walked to where you bearly walk into the forest and saw Russia there Canada speed walked to Russia.

"Now you can see the pond, and we can talk about what happened to your brother when we get there, alright?" Russia said as he walked ahead and Canada catched up and walked alongside Russia.

"Alright but at least tell me how serious the situation is so we can know what we are dealing with" Canada said looking at Russia nervously.

"No... It's my fault America is in this situation I need to fix it Canada... Don't need you in this to" Russia said as he looked anywhere but Canada. "So how bad Russia....." Canada asked again. "Pretty bad at the looks of it.. " Russia said as Canada didn't say anything but nodded and they didn't say anything all the way.

______________

This chapter was more about America but next chapter will see what is going on with Canada and Russia and yes I couldn't help myself with a few fourth wall breaks :'3 sorry for any errors I wrote this late at night

Again thanks for all the support guys ❤