~Chapter 7: Nightmare~

Song inspired! It's sad in my opinion👆 and readers I might not post a chapter for a few days cause I'll be out of state with no wifi and family, so I'll try to write some chapters until then. I unpublished this by accident I'm such a dumbass. Also also I forgot into the other chapter what time they will meet up at the pond so let's say afternoon. Ok....now to the story- Edgysodaopo
☁☁☁☁☁☁☁☁☁☁

USSR when to the room to see Russia asleep he sigh and when up to Russia and tuck him in. USSR said a quiet tone "sorry but I have to do this" Before giving Russia a peck on his forehead and leaving to check on Belarus and Ukraine before he goes out to continue with is mission.

After he made sure his children were safe and sleeping we when to meet up with Third Reich.

"You're ready?" Third Reich said with an evil smirk. At that point USSR wonder if Third Reich smiles in his sleep. "Yes, but you got to ask the men" USSR said grabbing a gun loading it and grabbing a knife and strap it around his combat boot.

"Well, yes they are. Let's head out" Third Reich said. "пошли" USSR said heading out followed by Third Reich.

- ɐ few hours later

America woke up all of a sudden, his breath quicken and his eyes filled with tears. It was weird he didn't had a bad dream or anything (note: that actually happen to me, I was freaked out why it happened randomly)

He looked at the clock.

1:15am

He decided to open up the window to get fresh air and when he did he noticed something that didn't look like the soldiers he used to seeing at night patrol.

It was enemy soldiers in a panic to tell his father, he ran. Trip over his blanket, he mentally cursed at himself for being a dumbass and try to unlock the door only remembering he locked it.

He unlocked it and ran into his father office since it's probably a logical situation, cause of work.

He saw is father fast asleep, he felt bad for waking up his father but it's probably a life or death situation at this point.

He shook his dad wake causing UK to make those wild eyes.

"Oh America is just you" UK sigh rubbing his face. "I don't mean to alarm you dad but the enemy are outsid-" Right when America try to finish his sentence a gun shot rang out, followed by screaming.

UK pulled America down as a bullet shot through the window and into the desk.

UK cursed to himself getting his gun.

"America, get your mom and siblings hide. Please take care of them and take safe and don't be stupid" UK as more shots rang out as america ran up stairs to be greeted by a terrified France.

"What in the world is happening" France said. As they made it to Canada's, kiwi and Australia room.

They all flop down.

"What is happening America?" Canada said hugging kiwi. (Idk if New Zealand is a female or male so I'mma make them a female in this story) "long story short, enemy is here. we need to find a place to hide then I'll explain rest" America said. "Great I idea, I don't nant a bullet ending up in me" Australia said as they got up and carefully snuck downstairs"

"Maybe that hatch that your father has it leads to a basement, which has food and supplies so we could wake down there until the the firefight is over" France said leading her kids back to UK's office.

France opening the hatch with a bit of a struggle as they all when inside.

France closed the door right behind her and turn on the light. The place was plain, had shelves filled with food and a couple of beds. "We can wait here for a while, then I'll check if it's safe" France said sitting down on one of the beds, her hand rubbing her head.

"Now can you tell me what the hell happen out there?" Canada said. "Language!" France said glaring at Canada as she got New Zealand in her arms.

"Sorry ma" Canada said looking back at America. "I woke up, then I saw them... I ran to told dad and then you know the rest is history" America said.

"Oh, surprise attack?" Canada said. " why so early, though, in the war?" Australia said. " I don't know what their intentions are, but probably to scare us I honestly don't know" America said as both of them nod in agreement.

Russia woke up to get a glass of water, when you went out of his room something felt off. He tried to shrug off the feeling, but it was too strong, so he went to his father office to see if his father was still there.

He didn't see his father or Third Reich. He was very suspicious at that point papers are scattered in his gun and his knife was gone. Russia got even more suspicious and grabbed his coat and walked out.

He went, he followed the footprints that went into the enemy's side, or let's say America's side, he got very, very nervous, then he heared gun shots. This suspicions proved them right, his father went to attack America side, Surprisingly, the base is pretty close.

He behind the tree to see what was going on or how much damage did his father do already didn't know if he hurt or killed anyone, but he didn't want to know.

He was hoping that America was ok, he was nervous now because he didn't know if his father caught him with the America that one time when they hanged out at the pond.

He can't really forgive his father for what he did right now, you will never forget it his father if he actually hurt hurt or killed his friend.

He felt defenseless like he couldn't do anything. All he could do was just watch, you wanted to see if America is ok, but he knew that it was gonna be risky.

So he ran back to his house and fell to the floor and cried for all that he could do was just cry and hope nothing bad happen to anyone, or hope at least it was a nightmare for that what it felt like.

UK was with his men telling orders, then all went quiet, he saw USSR men run back. He couldn't believe it, after hours of firefighting, they just ran like that. He was surprised and just plain old confused, so he told them his men to stay out to watch, see if they decide to come back.

He looked around to see the damage that they did. They destroyed a few of their supplies in some of the places were filled with bullet holes, but nothing serious, none of the men were seriously hurt, some of them just got grazed or shot but nothing life threatening.

Supplies, but not much men got hurt. so I was ok, Supplies wise. He sigh knowing it was only the beginning. USSR ran back to the base as his men got patched up. He talked to Third Reich before he said goodbye to him and He walked back to his small temporary home seeing Russia on the floor in tears.

He didn't knew what he did, didn't he?

It was a misunderstanding it was just to show who was in charge. Hopefully Russia didn't notice or get the wrong idea if he did notice.

"в россии?" USSR said in a concern tone.

Russia sniffled a few times before facing his father. USSR saw Russia face with hurt and anger.

Oh boy, he'll have to learn that it was only the beginning and that was nothing. He'll have to learn to let go of an old friend that is now your enemy but tonight he'll have to learn it the hard way.

Holy lonely pony eating macaroniI know it's not a lot but thank you so much guys for the reads (☆/>u</)❤❤

I know it's not a lot but thank you so much guys for the reads (☆/>u</)
❤❤