~Chapter 22: You can't change the past but you can make up the future~

Yes, That's a plan.

A plan he can play by but he needs to be careful. America can see something he didn't want him to see then he'll be mad and feel betrayed.

Russia just wanted it to be back to normal with each other they didn't have a chance to say a proper goodbye before everything when downhill really fast. "America" Russia said. As America turn towards Russia. "What?" America said crossing his arms. "Come with me" Russia said.

"I want to show you a few things" Russia said. "And why should I trust you? You haven't even told me your name yet" America said being all stubborn. "Ok. Fine. I'm Russia. There were not strangers let's go" Russia said grabbing America arm and dragging him outside.

"Where are you taking me?" America said trying to get out of Russia's grip. "Somewhere you might remember... Not sure but first almost forgot about something important" Russia said grabbing something from his pocket America got scared until he pulled out a pair of sunglasses.

"Here don't ask how they fit in my pocket... You just don't look like... You know you" Russia said as his cheeks were a soft pink. America grab them and looked at them for a few seconds,  his eyes widen and he put them on. He smiled brightly as all his self confidence was back.

He stopped to turn around seeing Russia giggling. "I knew you'll like them" Russia said. As America glared at him, Russia grab his hand and led him into the forest.

Oh hell no, he is going to kill me.

America thought that until they reach the pond. America's eyes widen, he blinked a couple of times.

"So this is the place you wanted to show me?" America said crossing his arms and turning towards Russia. He nodded his head and America followed him to a bench.

"Remember we use to sit here and talk about life" Russia said sitting down and the bench and patting the side next to him. "No... I don't remember... " America said hesitating for a moment, then sitting down.

"Why do you care so much about getting back my "Memories" America said. "Because we did had history with each other" Russia said looking at America. "Whatever type of history you think you have with me you need to let go cause I don't know you! Even if I did knew you from before why do you even try?" America said standing up.

"I don't want to try again cause whatever happened to my brother might of happen cause if us or whatever happened between us.... Bring me back me and my brother is going home.... He probably knows the way back" America said. "Ok.... I will" Russia said quietly,  it didn't go as planned.

Russia felt a bit more heartbroken. Russia stopped before going back to the forest.

"No." Russia said. "No?" America said. "Did I stutter?" Russia said now getting close to America. "Whatever happened I want to fix... Also your not in the right state of mind to go back just yet" Russia said. It was partially true, something back can happen that is family might not be able to handle.

"Fine. Just try not to get all moody and stuff and space" America said blushing a bit. Russia step back "yeah sorry... For my sudden out burst just been stress out" Russia said rubbing the back if his head. "Yeah yeah. But this doesn't mean we are friends!" America said following Russia from behind.

"Yeah. I know.... But I'll still try to get back your memories" Russia said. America didn't say anything he just push down his glasses. "Do you remember any of your country's history?" Russia said as they reach the base and stood there. "Kinda not really?" America said more of a question.

"I think I have some books about American history... We can learn some stuff off of that" Russia said. "More bonding time" He said as America rolled his eyes. "Ok. Fine. Just remember space" America said. "Yeah... Space"

-------
Another chapter :') and I'm hungry 😂

I kinda regret working on two stories at the same time but it had been fun all at the same time.

We'll be looking at America's process or was it all a fake?

Wait.... What?

Next time on dragon Ball Z