~Chapter 11: The planned "meet up"~

I didn't really feel like writing I'll been out of funk lately but eh. Also I watch a vid about this fandom and now it has me thinking 🤔but I guess it's like a guilty pleasure. Also I forgot I set this around modern times -Edgysodaopo
============================

Few days later-

America has not seen Russia in a while he started to worry a bit.

Then America got excited, he got a "good" Idea. He ran into his brother's room which he shared with Australia.

"Canada" America said. "What is it now?" Canada said twirling his office chair around to face America. "Do you have that tall boy's number" America said. "Yes? I think so. Why?" Canada said swaying the chair back and forth a bit. "I want to check up on him" America said. "Oh wow. Awesome America. Very cool" Canada said rolling his eyes and giving him his phone so he can put Russia's number in it.

"I don't know if it still his number or not. You can try" Canada said with a shrug as America gave him his phone back. "I take chances" America said as he started typing away, He sat on Canada's bed.

?- Hey this America I wanted to know how is your ankle and Don't ask how I got you're number.

"Make sure dad doesn't find out" Canada said as America looked at him. "He'll make sure you never get to find away to make contact with him" Canada said. "I know I'll be careful." America said waiting for a response from Russia.

"And with Russia to cause his father" Canada said. "True. That's going to be more complicated" America said.

Then bing

? - oh ok, I'll save you in my contacts

"He responded!" America said as he screamed like a school girl. "Shhh!" Canada said. "I don't want to get my ass grounded" Canada mumbled.

A- how is you're ankle I know it only been a couple of days
R- way better now.
A- I wonder if we can meet up again I'm tried of the yelling during training and being stuck in the house when I have nothing else going in my life
R- ok ok I get it. Well meet up late afternoon for a couple of hours then head back
A- awesome sauce cya later
R- also we need to talk about what happened a couple of days ago

America felt his face turning pale

A- ok then. I'll cya then
R- ok good

"Is everything alright looked like you seen a ghost" Canada said. "No.. It's nothing, guess I better get going Russia wants me to meet up with him" America said while exiting the room, Canada just had a confusing look on his face.

Ukraine was outside of Russia's door, she really need to have the talk with him it's been bothering her for a few days now.

She knocked until she heard a "come in" She opened the door seeing Russia putting on his jacket. "Going somewhere" Ukraine asked as she crossed her arms and try to seem confident.

"Why, yes I am" Russia said as he try to past by Ukraine she grab Russia's arm. "We need to talk." Ukraine said as he sat down on his bed and she sat on the chair.

"Make it quick I got to meet up with someone" Russia said. "Well he needs to wait" Ukraine said as his eyes widen and he try to play it off. "So what is it" Russia said.

"You been hanging out with America weren't you?" Ukraine said looking at Russia straight in the eye. Russia didn't say anything he just looked away.

"I heard the conversation with Belarus. Why are you hiding this from me?" Ukraine said her voice cracking. "Because that will be one to much and you heard dad... He might be killed for all I know" Russia said now yelling. "Well, it's you're fault for meeting him at that stupid pond and not trying to stay away from him!" Ukraine yelled back.

USSR walked up to the room to see what the yelling was about.

He stopped dead in is tracks when he heard the name America, he stopped to hear what is going on.

"Why can't I just be friends with him? What is so wrong about it? We don't have to carry dad's grudge" Russia said as he stood up. "I'm done here" Russia said as he stood up and walked out of the room, he wasn't paying attention until he ran into his dad.

"Oh. извини, папа (sorry dad)" Russia said taking a few steps back. "It's okay why we're you arguing with you're sister" USSR said. "Something stupid... Sorry about that" Russia said looking down at his boots. "Well you should say that to you're sister" USSR said clutching his hands into a fist.

"We both need time to cool down" Russia said as he was looking at his phone seeing two messages from America. "Alright... Were you're going" USSR said. "The pond were we use to go when I was little" Russia said telling the truth but not the full truth cause he knows that his dad can tell when he lies.

"Oh... Ok... Have fun" USSR said as Russia wave goodbye and walked out.

USSR smirked as he when to grab a cloth, his gun and a blindfold and walked out taking a different route.

He

Warn

Once

Now

He

Has

To

Pay

The

Price.

Sorry for not writing a chapter just been hitting writers block and me being out of funk, Also sorry for the short chapter. So hope you enjoy ❤ :')