~Chapter 34: eet~

Beep
Beep
Beep

Russia open his eyes, as his eyes wildly looked around and his breathing was shallow and fast. It was the same place he dream of a couple of times at his point he can't tell what is reality and what is fake, at this point.

I bet even a hangover or even drunk person can tell it apart better than he can at the moment.

His mind is racing like his heart after a long run to somewhere, maybe running from things you can't actually run from.

Yet again it was the same place still hadn't changed besides him not going back to the forest, the pond that was nice and lovely he wish he could go back and forget everything. "He is wake!" One of the nurses said she was short had short brown hair with dark colored eyes almost black. "Great tell them he is awake but to be easy especially since he just woke up...They be pleased" Another nurse said but she was taller with her hair passed her shoulders and a eye patch.

Weird but they are not crucial in any of this, not at all.

"Of course!" The nurse said as she quickly walked out of his room and the other nurse hovered over Russia. "You need anything sir?" The nurse said as Russia just shook his head, he couldn't really speak at the moment but he started to relax a bit to know he is somewhere safe but he is still confused why is he here.

Russia heard footsteps, which sounds like quick steps against the tile floor. Then next thing he knows he saw Canada and Ukraine walking in with here hands over there mouth especially Ukraine which she seemed very emotional. "Russia.... " Ukraine said as he ran up to her brother and hugged him tightly and started to cry.

"We thought we lost you.... " Ukraine said crying her eyes out,  Russia try to speak which only came out as a squeak. "No... Need to talk, you need your rest" Ukraine said as Canada placed a hand on her shoulder. "A lot of things happened while you where gone... It was a woosy" Ukraine said. "Yeah... It was glad to see you are wake... " Canada said but sadness filled his eyes.

Russia wanted to know were is America,  he really wanted to see him really bad after all he been through in his dream? world but Russia couldn't speak.

"We should let you rest but don't fall asleep they don't know if you are not going to be a sleep for a really long time again" Canada said as he sighed. "Let's go Ukraine... We'll see him tomorrow" Canada said as Ukraine nodded looking at her brother one more time before standing up again.

"Yeah... I guess... " Ukraine said as she kissed her brother's forehead. "Bye I'll see you tomorrow... I know it's a short visit but we don't want to overwhelmed you with stuff" Ukraine said as she walked out of the room with Canada following behind.

"Should we tell him?" Canada said looking at Ukraine as they stepped into the elevator. "No... Not now it's not the right time" Ukraine responded as Canada nodded feeling a lump in his throat. "We can visit him if you want?" Ukraine said looking at Canada as he nodded slowly and looked up. "Sure... But can we stop at the store first" Canada said as Ukraine nodded and kissed his cheek.

"Of course... Maybe some of his favorite flowers? Or some violets they see very pretty" Ukraine said. "We'll see" Canada said as they walked out of the hospital.

Russia was going to stretch a bit and get comfortable until he felt something in his hand and he open it and to his surprise, it was the locket that he threw in the pond supposedly.

He didn't want to open it, He really didn't but it was an urgent as gut telling him to open it, so he's slowly lift open the locket.

He closed his eyes of no reason he was just sacred, what can one little picture do?