~Chapter 15: Under the haze~

I don't know why when I was writing this chapter I thought if this song 😂 but I like the song anyways (has nothing to do with the chapter) - Edgysodaopo
------------------------------------------

Russia knew they were almost there the path was getting more clear. Canada didn't really said anything along the way which made Russia nervous. He was thinking as well if he should tell Canada about the dream he had but at the same time Canada is not his therapist but he is just as stressed as he is.

They finally reach the pond and when Russia looked back at Canada his eyes widen a bit. He whispered underneath his breath "wow".

"Pretty place ain't it?" Russia said which made Canada jump a bit. "Sure is but it's America I need to know about" Canada said as he followed Russia to one of the trees and sat down.

"Sooo.... I saw America" Russia started Canada now looking at him. "I woke up check the time it was like late afternoon I think" Canada nodded. "Ok ok... Long story short my dad is holding him prisoner... I didn't even know until I decided to look back here" Russia said as Canada looked down.

"S-so.. What do we do now?" Canada said still looking down as Russia saw a few tears fall down Canada's cheek.

Yes, America can be a pain in the ass but that's Canada's his brother and he loved him to death.

"I'll figure it out... It's my fault I let that happen... I'm so sorry" Russia said giving Canada a quick hug as Canada sniffed a bit. "No... No need to apologize, just if there is anything I can do to help you know can can text me" Canada said.

"You're not mad at me?" Russia said. "Of course not. Only your dad... Well better get going before my dad figures out I'm gone" Canada said standing up. "Ok, I'll see if I can sneak in to see your brother then I'll give you an update" Russia said as he stood up to.

"Ok don't lie to me" Canada said. "Of course not.... Do you know your way back?" Russia said. "Yes, I saw a trail of stones along the way... Probably America left them" Canada said smiling weakly. "Ok be safe, bye Canada" Russia said as Canada waved back and walked back into the forest.

Russia stay there for a few seconds before grabbing a pebble and throwing it into the pond. He fixed himself up and walked back home but in a different way to the cell block were America is at.

Russia finally reach the cell block again, Russia grunted in frustration. He waited until he decided to pick lock the door, he grab a random metal piece he found laying around.

With a few failed attempts and few mental curses he finally open the door. He was proud of himself, he ducked down and bit and walked through the hallway which seemed like endless maze.

Then finally found where America was at, Russia looked around good no one there. Russia walked up trying not to set anything off before he finally saw America, he looked pretty badly beaten up. Russia sigh and thought "what have he gotten him into now" Russia whispered "pss" If course it was stupid to try but he couldn't be loud.

"America" Russia whispered shout. Nothing, Russia rolled his eyes before did a quick shout. "подними свой зад (get your ass up)" America quickly got up with his eyes wild looking and grunted into pain shortly afterwards.

"America it's me Russia" Russia whispered still being very paranoid that his father or anyone at that matter would come any second. "Russia?" America said as Russia quickly told him to shh.

"What are you doing here? Why I'm I here?" America said trying to get off his bed but failing the first time, followed by a gasp from the pain and got up the second and walked over to Russia.

"You should really not be walking around like that" Russia said as America when limp against the jail bars. "I know just excited to see you" America said weakly before giving a small smile. "How nice but are you okay?" Russia said. "Never could be better" America said sarcastically.

"Despite my dad beating the crap out of you" Russia said looking at America which he didn't have his sunglasses, Russia thought it was weird not to see him without it. "Good... It can be boring or scary.... Normal cliche stuff" America said turning his head to Russia.

"Well, I'm glad your okay beside that" Russia said pointing at America. America giggled a bit then grab his side in pain. "You should go back to bed" Russia said putting his hand on his cheek. "Ok Romeo" America said giving him a peck in the cheek.

"Soo were a thing" America said before getting up. "I guess so... " Russia said. "Even though times are not right I'll love to be next to you right now" America said. "Me to... But I better get going before God knows what my dad will do if he finds out" Russia said getting up as well did America which took him minute or two.

"Ok bye, my romeo" America said flopping in his bed and waving. "Bye my Juliet" Russia said before stopping one second to look at America and left quickly.

Russia was happy and sad all at the same time he really hated his dad at the moment but you can't always avoid someone forever so he has to play it off.

Russia texted Canada.

R- saw your bro before
C- so is he alright? Don't lie to me Russia remember
R- yes he is despite the fact my dad beat the crap out of him
C- someday I have to punch your father in the face but he's to scary
R- eh everyone says that
C- ok... Better find a plan to get America out before my dad goes all mayhem
R- alright, bye Canada
C- bye

He'll be doing that months after that encounter before that one day that will change his life forever.

And that UK did had his suspicions but he couldn't concentrate with his son being gone and his family especially his wife being hysterical.

Just when can he have his annoying child he calls his son back?

_________
Oooh another chapter for you guys! So we'll see how things play out for good old America, Russia and the others and of course I realized my story was kinda like Romeo and Juliet.

But aye that is just a theory a game theory!

ok... I'll stop.

Also I might make a new book soon about one of my oc's general happy face so stay toon :D -Edgysodaopo