Chapter 35: even if it's waiting for someone great~

My breathing is heavy and sweat along my forehead as I run across looking him, hearing shouts but not really caring.

I can't seem to find him as the bullets scatter across the floor like rain but ready to injure or kill, I know I'm not supposed to do this it's basically suicide but I can't seem to live without seeing his face one more time.

I finally found him in a ditch shooting at the side I was supposed to be on. His wide eyes as I ran across getting hit in the shoulder not really caring what will happen to me as long as I can see him one more time.

Holding my shoulder in pain I hopped in the ditch with him smiling every widely he was telling me something but I couldn't make out any noise but he looked very distress.

I looked down at the ring, The ring that brought promises before the pain and then at him, looked above his head and saw him, well shit.

He pointed the gun towards my head as his eyes when wide and pushed me out of the way instead of hitting me it hit him.

The scarlet blood run down his forehead as I screamed feeling numb, my whole body felt numb. As he dropped his gun pushed me aside, I felt someone else right behind me pressing the gun barrel against my head, here we go again.

"Game over now, you it's foolish to do such a thing like the thing you just did now" The guy spoke as he pushed the gun more on to my head the presser hurt but he couldn't careless. "I will always love him no doubt in that even if it gets me killed" I said back loudly enough so he can hear and maybe the other soliders heard as he pulled me along for more better cover so he couldn't get shot at.

He pulled me near a field of violets.

"But he is probably dead cause of you" The guy said with a venomous tone. "Then meet him there" I said back though I was scared as hell. "Say goodbye to him for me will yah?" The guy said pulled the trigger before I even had a chance to respond with a sarcastic comment.

That bitch.

I felt nothing but numbness through my body and everything when black.

I fell against the violets blood mixing in with the flowers and ground below me as there was foot steps on the muddy ground which is sign of him walking away and he wants me to be dead, so he left me there to bleed out.

Russia moved around in the hospital bed still trying to fall asleep but it was no use.

He when over to grab the locket he left on the small table beside him and looked at the locket in the dim lighting coming from the window.

"where are you now, I need you." Russia whispered to himself as he put the locket to his chest and closed his eyes as the locket slipped out of his hands.

Russia woke up again to a field full of violets, he shook his head and said "no not again..... "

He open his eyes to see nothing but dirt now, he raised an eyebrow and walked as the dirt got muddy and he saw America putting a crown of flowers on his head.

Before Russia could say anything America turn around to Russia. "So.... I been waiting for you, sit down" America said as he pat on the picnic table seat.

Russia listen though he knew it was a dream "what do you want to talk about" Russia said looking at America. It's been a while since he saw him in real life, in person. "We don't have much time but let's get to the point" America said as he turn to face Russia.

"I miss you and you miss me right?" America said as Russia looked away and nodded. "We might never have a chance to say goodbye but we do now" America said as he grab his face and gave him a kiss on his lips.