~Chapter 24: Until time ends~

That still bothered him it felt like he didn't belong here like it's all a dream or so he hopes. Russia when to the bathroom to splash some water on his face and looked at himself in the mirror I'm I losing my mind? He said to himself as he sigh and when out of the bathroom and into his room so he can change.

Today was the day America and Canada has to go home, he didn't really want America to go home because all this time he was trying to get close to America again and he is terrified that his father might get to him and he'll never want to talk to him again. At his worries aside he change into his clothes and he looked in the mirror that he had above his desk that has a design in the corner of the mirror and saw a mark on his head.

What?

He when closer to the small mirror and was about to touch it before his dad called him.

"россия!" USSR called out. "да, папа?" Russia called out putting on his ushanka on pulling it down a bit since he been disrupted for checking his head out but it did look like a scar. He don't remember having it at all or even hitting his head against anything.

He tried to shrug it off as he walked down the stairs seeing everyone including America and Canada by the front door. "Russia. You can show them back home. Don't worry they already have something to eat" USSR said putting his hands right behind his back. "Due to these circumstances, I let America's and Canada's parents know you are coming. No violence for there kids" USSR said walking up to Russia.

"But take this... UK sounds pretty piss off" USSR said as he handed him a pocket knife and a pistol, Russia rolled his eyes and put the gun . Of course he is pissed off his kids just gone missing for a couple of months.

"Don't use if only if you really have to" USSR said as Russia opened the door. "I know" Russia said grabbing a jacket just to put the knife and gun in. Russia looked at America he looked pretty tensed, well of course he did have weapons but not to hurt them of course it's to protect himself from there crazy tea loving father.

Russia huffed as he walked out, America and Canada followed from behind. He door closes as Russia sigh and walked towards the forest.

The were walking in uncomfortable silence until America broke the silence.

"So... How is my parents? I really don't remember them" America said. "They are alright. That all I can say" Russia said not really trying to be disrespectful but he really don't know them besides they are big time assholes towards him, not frog but the dad.

"You will have to act like you know them for know. Maybe even know them right away" Canada said trying to lift his spirits. America just let a hum.

"At least can we stop at the pond one more time? It's very pretty place.... " America said hoping they didn't hear but of course they did. Russia and Canada exchange glances and both smiled.

Seemed like progress.

"Of course америка!" Russia said as his smile grew wider. "We are almost there anyway, we had to cross that part anyways" Russia said as America looked down shyly. "Ok" America said quietly. Canada playfully punch his shoulder which earn a glare from America.

"We are here!" Russia said putting out his arms. "We better not stay so long here or my dad is going to get mad at me"

"Just for a few minutes" America said sitting down at the bench looking at the scenery. As Russia sat down next to him and Canada decided to sit on the grass.

America looked over to some bushes and got a fffflllllassssshhhhhhbbbaaaaccccckkkk~

A leaf crunched under a pair of boots.
America looked around and didn't saw anyone.

He saw a really talk figure before he could even call out a name or react everything when black

America?
America,
America.
AMERICA!

He blinked his eyes and saw it was his brother yelling at him. "Let's go" Canada said as he saw Russia waiting by a part with less brush. "Oh... Sorry about that... Okay" America said.

They walked into the base area even though Russia saw it a couple of times and walked around it being a bad boy he is. *cough*

He was truly terrified.

America was lost in thought as the smell the things were hitting him like waves.

He blinked a couple of times as he saw a dirt road that was empty but very spacious, it felt very familiar.

He blinked a couple of times before he felt himself getting drag along.

"Come on America, I don't want to lose you here. Since you don't really have memories about the base" Canada said as the reach the front door.

"Just to let you know we have two more siblings, Australia and New Zealand. Ok?" Canada said wanting to play a charade so they don't need to explain themselves. America just mindless nodded as he looked at the front door and looked over at Russia.

He looked like he was about to die right there and then. Russia hesitantly  put his hand up to knock the door.

Knock
Knock
Knock

Russia now looked like he was going to have a heart attack any second and I felt my heart beating fast in my chest and I hear my heart beat in my head for that's is the only thing I seem to hear.

They heard some commotion and a door opening.

---------
Hey lovelies :P

Sorry for not posting to much but I will be out of state again visiting my dad, so I won't be able to post for a couple of days. Also also sorry for anything that don't make sense it was a quick write

Plus follow my old now backup account NoLifeowo (shamless plug again ︵‿︵(´ ͡༎ຶ ͜ʖ ͡༎ຶ ')︵‿︵

Also Shout outs to FlamingosAreSoCool & Proxy_Neko
Thanks so much for supporting both stories I really appreciate you guys

Ok lovelies ;)

Also I drew handsome Squidward for you guys ;D

It's so bad.... 😂