~Chapter 26: Letters of a paper heart~

12-xxxx

These last couple of days have been weird. He has been weird ever since he got shot in the head and was slipped into a coma, in and out breaks my heart.

But I still love you.

14-xxxx

The doctors said he was in a dream like state but still will respond to a few things so I read him stories and tell him about the memories we had but I still think it's a coma and they are trying to lift my stupid sprits. his stupid fathers fault but I had forgive him or at least stand him in the same room as him.

Though there is a bit of pity for him from me. I try not to show it but I will have to forgive him from the heart at some point.

Also Ukraine and Canada's wedding was a while back, I know it doesn't matter and will give you a heart attack but that's not the point the point is we miss you and we want you in my and there life.

I know it's stupid to write stuff that you'll probably never see but I just want it to get out of my system if we even have one.

Love you.

16-xxxx

It's quite lonely.

Always that sickening cold on that one side of the bed.

Though before I hated to share a bed and seemed to kick you off when it's summer, I really miss those times.

Please stay strong for me.

17-xxxx

Are dad got sick.

Not to bad just a normal cold, I hope you like the new story I brought you... I think you'll like this one.

19-xxxx

It's purple or maybe blue

But it's the violet I gave you

Though you're not completely there

I hold the truth inside my heart and despair

That you'll come back to me one day.

22-xxxx

It's dead, it's dead.

The reality you once came from.

Come back from the prison.

That is called your head.

25-xxxx

I know this is off topic

But I'm surprised

That no one had gone insane from all these lights

My head aches and burns

I wish you could be there

But in reality, you are in your reality.

Love you.

Help me reader.

Help.

-------
Sorry for a short chapter guys and Maybe slightly confusion but I promise it will piece up.

Bye lovelies.