~Chapter 17: Violets~

"What the hell?" He whispered as something started to shine a bit.

Russia looked down and didn't felt America in his arms anymore but when he looked down he saw a violet, His eyes widen a bit in more so in confusion. He looked up at his father even though he still had anger raging inside him but the anger got the best of Russia got up and tackled his dad onto the floor and punch him in the face and yell at him.

"WHAT DID YOU DO TO AMERICA?" Russia yelled as he was pulled away by Third Reich and his father sat up to wipe the blood off the side of his mouth.

Third Reich looked at him even more confused, why isn't he dead? He was supposed to be laying in a puddle of blood not his kid with some purple stuff on his hands. Third Reich was about to say something until USSR cut him off.

"No, I deserve that" USSR said as he got up and walked over to Russia. "What the hell did you do?" Russia said as he looked at Third Reich and Third raised his hands in defense "I'm just as confused as you are kid" Third Reich said. "He was supposed to be dead" He continued which earn a glare from Russia and USSR.

"Anyways, what happened is I didn't really use a gun more of a... How should I say it, basically puts people into this flower then boom you come back but has some side effects but I think you should check on his brother to see if he isn't dead... Then we'll talk about the rest" USSR said walking away.

"But make sure to bring the violet with you if you want America back in one piece" USSR as he walked away followed by Third Reich.

Russia looked at them with bugged eyes until he got up and when into the house to grab a first aid kit and his jacket just in case He needs it. He better find Canada fast.

Russia ran to where Canada got shoot at and ran, he followed the blood splatter that was on the floor, he ran a bit trying to be careful with the violet he had in his hand. As he was trying to find Canada he was listing things he need.

Flowerpot
Of course we didn't just rip it off the ground we got it by the roots
Um dirt
Basically everything you need to keep a flower alive for the most part

Russia thoughts were cut off by a noise like someone was in pain he ran and saw Canada there trying to stop them bleeding.

He sat next to Canada as Canada looked at him.

"You came here for me" Canada said weakly before he passed out due to the pain and blood lost. Russia sigh and crack his fingers before taking off Canada shirt and he grab the bottle of water and try to rise out the wound and he was searching for a exit wound but didn't find one.

So he got the tweezers and did a search in Canada shoulder before he got the bullet and pulled it out he grab the water bottle again to rise the blood and grab the bandages and wrap them around Canada shoulder. Russia wiped his forehead and crossed his arms to see how he did.

It was pretty good, now Russia has to worry about what he he going to do with Canada and the violet. He has to wait until Canada wakes up so he can hold it for him and bring Canada back to the base, he is in no condition to go back home, oh everything is out to kill him. Russia sigh again before taking off his jacket and putting on Canada so he wouldn't freeze to death

A few hours passed before Canada woke up to the worst pain he felt in his life, he looked at his shoulder and saw he had a jacket on and saw Russia with his ushanka covering his eyes and he lead against the tree with his arms crossed.

Canada remove the jacket just off his shoulder to see what was going on he saw it was patched up but the pain was still awful. He sigh as looked at he sky then the ground he saw the med kit and a flower? No it was a Violet.

He was about to reach out it grab it then Russia woke up, Canada jump a bit then groan in pain.

"Good late afternoon Canada" Russia said as he got up leaving the kit behind but grab the violet. "What is that In your hand" Canada said feeling kinda dumb he asked it but why Russia with a Violet?

"I will tell you later... I'm kinda confused about the situation to" Russia said walking up to Canada and handing him the flower. "I'll carry you back to the base so you can heal, do you have your phone" Russia said as Canada handed his phone. Phew it wasn't dead.

"I'll text your father that you are going to stay at a friend's cause your mom thought it will be a good idea to get out of the base for a while" Russia said as he started to text. "But what will happen if he asks?" Canada said. "Don't worry about that" Russia said as he smiles and picked up Canada.

"Ok be careful with that flower let's say it might be someone life" Russia said as he walked into the forest again he was trying to be careful with Canada shoulder, Russia knew he can walk but he was weak right now and didn't want him to end up hurting himself again.

Along the way Canada was looking at it being very careful like it can break any second. He touched the petals as the petals glowed a bit. Canada looked even more confused.

"Magic?" Canada said as they finally reach the base. Russia looked and him and shrugged.

He walked into the house and saw his siblings looking at him very confused.

"I'll explain... Later...... Long story" Russia said as he walked into one of the spare guest rooms. "I'll check on you later, don't mind my sisters" Russia said as laid Canada on he the bed and gave him some pain killers.

Canada handed him the flower back.

"Ok... I'll try to sleep then" Canada said as he put his hat on to the side (don't know how you call it) "ok I'll check on you later, night" Russia said closing the curtains and turning off the light.

Russia looked at he flower. (I'mma say that Violet will be a hassle to write)

Russia walked into the living room bombarded with questions.

What is he doing here?
Why did you have a Violet in your hands

Why
Why?

"I don't know!" Russia yelled as his siblings just stared at him. "I don't know.... Dad said he'll clear it you for me but how I'm I suppose to trust him?"

------------
End of chapter sorry guys for not updating just was trying to think an good ending cause I hate bad ones and the lack of inspiration so hope you enjoy!

Also In one of the chapters where America got captured I did a foreshadowing in Russia's dream ;)