~Chapter 9: The day the whole world stopped~

So Imma give you a healthy (or unhealthy) dose of rusame. I wanted to be a jerk and wait until tomorrow but I was bored and I don't think it was a great cliffhanger. So here ;) -Edgysodaopo
🍪🥛🍪🥛🍪🥛🍪🥛🍪🥛🍪🥛🍪

Both getting closer

They felt there hot breath on each other face, both were scared to make a move until America mentally said fuck it and lean in and kiss Russia.

His eyes widen in surprise, it felt like the whole world stopped.

There was no movement, no noise.

Nothing.

It was just him and America.

Before he realized it Russia pushed America away. He didn't mean to, he did actually kinda liked it but it felt so wrong but so right.

America looked very hurt, Russia just ran away, still can taste America in his mouth (if that is possible? Weird ik)

He couldn't wrap his head around it, he felt guilty that he acted that way, It was just new to him.

He ran
And ran
And ran

Ran
And ran.

He didn't know were on earth he was heading until he tripped over a Branch and fell face first.

He grunted in pain holding his ankle. He looked at it, and reach to to inspect it. Nothing broken but the feeling in his chest, why do he have to be an idiot.

Why did he had to run away from something he wanted but to scared to do.

He Huffed and laid down next to the tree, his eyes we're getting heavy. He was exhausted. Blackness consumed him.

America was hurt he felt something broke, America try to think why?

He wiped his tears, probably to much for Russia, he knew it was to much for him as well but he still enjoyed it maybe he did to?

He thought more, he just ran some off into nothing.

Probably he was hurt.

America try to push the pain and self pity down and ran the same direction Russia ran. He knew his parents were going to kill him but he need to make it right between them, even though after that they don't he probably don't want to be friends no more.

Russia woke up, he looked around.

нахуй, he was lost.

He tried to stand up but he fell down again cause his leg, He rolled his eyes come on it was just probably a sprang.

"Great it this is how it is going to end, my crush probably thinking I hate him and me being lost in this damn forest. He couldn't stop from crying he just let it all out, no one was there or looking for him.

For that what he thought.

"Russia!" America yelled his voice slowly losing his voice from all the yelling. He flopped down on a tree stump and cried, it was ugly sobbing.

It's my fault that he probably hurt.

Russia heard something he wasn't sure if it was his mind playing tricks on him or that kinda sounded like America crying.

He yelled "ANYONE THERE?" Even though it was probably useless.

America swear he heard Russia yelling, he didn't care if it was him or not he just wanted to bring him back to safety.

Russia panicked and grab a stick, he knew it was useless to the person that was probably was going to kill him but at least he put up a fight.

He scoot up a little bit even though his ankle was screaming in pain.

A few more minutes rustling and America pop out, he looked like crap.

So did Russia.

America ran to Russia and hugged him.

He sobbed into his shoulder.

"I thought I will never find you" America choked out "or I'll find you dead in a ditch somewhere... "America rambled as Russia hugged him and cut him off.

"I'm sorry" Russia said. "For what?" America said surprised. "For reacting that way and running off.... And mostly hurting you're feelings" Russia said. "No I should Apologize for doing that..." America said. "No... I actually kinda liked it.... " Russia said trailing off. "Wait- you.... D-id?!" America said in a panic.

"Shit did I say that out loud" Russia said, America chucked. "So can we head back now? Are you hurt?" America said. "I just sprang my ankle" Russia said sighing. "Wow, I thought you'll be more careful than that" America said. "My mind was cloudy" Russia said America just sigh and help up Russia as he lead into the smaller country.

"Ok, this is going to be in the pain in the ass to explain why I came home late and to bring you home" America said. "Don't you say that, I have the same problem to, how can I explain a sprang ankle" Russia said as they walked slowly following a path of rocks left behind America so they can find there way back.

"Just say you were not paying attention" America said. "Oh please, like my father will believe that" Russia said. "Oh just trust me. I got away with a lot of things." America said. They reach back to the road now Russia had to walk the rest of the way so they wouldn't get caught.

"America?" Russia said. "Yes, Russ" America said as Russia blushed. "Can I get a kiss before you leave. I want to try again" Russia said looking away. "Of course you idiot, better not run away again" America said. "Of course I can't my ankle is useless right now" Russia said laughing they both laughed and they closed they space between them.

"Bye, Russia be careful" America said. "да пока (yeah bye)" Russia said limping his way back.

Both of there minds were racing were they a thing now?

Wait they both have to deal with there father.

This is not going to end well.

Ah, sorry for the kinda short chapter I wanted to wait on the kiss but I asked my brother randomly kiss or no kiss and he said kiss so here you go my pretties- Edgysodaopo