~Chapter 31: Many things but so little time~

Walking through the valley of brightness so bright it can blind people eyes for it doesn't really bother some others, I feel the wind on my skin and face for it can make my cheeks rosey pink. The light shine through like daggers though a persons skin and soul.

As we walk though the forest in a breezy afternoon though America is seemly in bad shape he'll nurse him back to health so he hopes. He knows nothing what is really going on nor the side effects, even if he could do anything to help America to get better.

He stopped again trying to catch his breath, he looked like he ran a marathon. "America." Russia said sternly as America looked up and sigh "I told you already I'm alright" America said starting to protest again "no your not америка" Russia said then America squeaked in surprise when Russia carried him bridal style and started to walk.

"Put me down before I kill you with my bare hands!" America yelled and started to hit Russia's arms but didn't really had any effect since America was weak and didn't really feel like trying anymore. He let out a loud over dramatic sigh and when limp in his arms, America started to daze off before asking a question that been kinda bothering him.

"Ok.... You know I still don't know you well enough just the times we had together and... " America voice trailed off as he try to get comfortable with out making it very obvious nor awkward he can say the least, Russia just nodded as they both can hear the leaves underneath his feet crunch.

"Ok, Is your dad there don't want him to see me again. He just has that scary vibe to him you know?" America said as Russia just nodded again before answering "now he is rarely home anyways due to business he has to take care of.... He all ways been like that" America just said a soft "oh"

Before he yawned and put his head against Russia's chest hearing the soft heartbeat made America sleepy and his eyes slowly but surely closed soon after.

Russia smiled to himself a bit as he carried him all the way back to the house, like them spy movies.

Ameri was with Canada as ameri looked around and smiled but frowned a bit. "It's nice here but weird" Ameri said as Canada looked at him weirdly. "Like how?" Canada said as they could see the house from a far. "I guess it's hard to put it in to words..... Canada" Ameri said as Canada just hummed. "If anything thing goes wrong make sure you put them back I'm there place."

"Sure, Will do but I don't think nothing bad is going to happen just got to get you back to wherever you came from then we try to go back on track" Canada said putting his hands in his pockets, He walked until he felt a tug on his shoulders pulling him back.

"Nothing is going to be normal Canada. That what they want you to think, that what you tell yourself to feel better about the whole ordeal" Ameri said as he clenched his fist. "Why can't you learn to let go? Why can't you accept that he might die if I don't go back to were I belong or that I might die of loneliness?" Ameri said as his eyes tear up and he quickly wiped them away.

"Come on we got no time to lose. We.... I mean I got to get out of this shithole." Ameri said as Canada glared and ameri shrugged at him.

Russia snuck into the back of the house and quietly walked up stairs, America in his arms.

Not until he finally put America down on his bed and he thought he did a mission complete until he heard someone at his door.

"Again Russia?" It was Ukraine and Belarus followed behind. Belarus shout-out "he brought his boyfriend back againnnnn" Russia glared at her as Ukraine chuckled before going serious again.

"What is your sad excuse this time?" Ukraine said crossing her arms, she like to feel like she is the powerful one at times. "Long story short. His other self came here to his world, I'm guessing and America is extremely sick as you can see here" Russia said as he walked over to America to help him get comfortable and covered him with a blanket.