~Chapter 19: When Flowers bloom~

It's been a couple of days, Canada was better he was still healing. Trying to bribe France to keep her mouth shut even though she was upset about what happened to her son,  but still didn't know the full story and about America.

She looked like a mess, seemed she didn't really get any sleep. Made Russia feel guilty inside, but he thought it wasn't the time to tell them yet, even though the longer he'll wait, he knew that the worst it will get.

He sigh as he laid on his bed, he took the turn to take care of the violet. He looked at it and smiled before frowning.

It wasn't really the same without him being there physically and hearing his voice.

Russia decided it was time to tell Canada, he knew he wouldn't take it easy but he needed to know he couldn't keep lying. He stood up and saw his father down stairs, there eyes meet Russia glared as did is father. Russia had been trying to avoid his father but it was hard when you live in the same space.

He walked into the spare room seeing Ukraine and Belarus playing a board game with Canada which looked like monopoly. They seem to be getting along,  Russia lead against the door frame.

"Oh hey Russia!" Belarus said hopping up and running up to give her brother a hug. "Hey Belarus" Russia said quietly as he Pat her head and she let go and walked back to the chair that was place by the bed.

"How you been doing Canada?" Russia said walking to up to the bed. "Good... My shoulder it hurts but overall I'm alive and well...." Canada said trying to smile but failed. Ukraine frowned as she gave him a quick hug and Canada hugged back with a slight blush on his cheeks.

"Girls I need to talk to Canada about something very important for a moment if you don't mind" Russia said now with a serious tone in his voice. "Of course not!" Belarus said before pushing the chair back and walking to the door. "We'll continue the game afterwards" Belarus said before waving goodbye, Before Ukraine walked out  she gave Canada a expression of empathy.

Canada facial expression was just plain old confused.

"Canada.... It's about your brother" Russia said. "Yeah what about him?" Canada said with a the glint of hope in his eyes. "He is not here.... " Russia said Canada teared up "not like that.... He was that flower you carried back home the day you were shot" Russia said before Canada face when blank.

"You ok Canada?" Russia said before Canada laughed bitterly. "Yes!  Of course! I knew the moment I touched the violet... Just hurts me you lied to me Russia" Canada said his face filled with betrayal. "I'm sor-" Russia said. "No no..... Just leave me alone... Ok?  Just need time to myself" Canada said before laying back down laying on his good shoulder. "As you wish... Call any of us if you need anything" Russia said as Canada didn't say anything.

He walked out to see Belarus with a happy facial expression painted on her face. Russia shook his head no as Belarus frowned and was about to open her mouth before Russia cut her off "it's not the time Belarus he is sleeping... He is tried... " Russia said. As Belarus raised her eyebrow and walked back to her room in disappointment.

Russia was about to open the door to his room before Ukraine stopped him. "How did he take it?" Ukraine said crossing her arms. "No to good like I expected it" Russia said as he gently pushed Ukraine away from the door. "I'll go try to comfort him" Ukraine said walking away. Russia just stood here for a few seconds before processing what she just said and walked into his room.

He sat on the chair were his desk his at and looked at the violet, he touched it with his hand letting his fingers glide over it as they shined a bit. Russia eyes widen a bit but didn't really pay any mind it was beautiful the way it glowed, it wasn't a normal flower anyways.

Russia put his head down with his arms wrapped around and cried.

Ukraine walked into the room to hear soft sobbing. "Hey are you alright Canada?" Ukraine said sitting on the bed. "G-o... Aw-ay... " Canada said wanting to alone in his self pity. "No... I can't do that... I just don't like seeing you sad" Ukraine said as Canada looked up with puffy red eyes. Ukraine hugged Canada as he hugged back and sob into her shoulder, She rubbed his back whispering sweet nothings to him.

Russia must fell asleep cause when he looked around it was dark then he heard something or someone trying to break in?

He quickly got his bat that was under his desk and saw the violet was gone. Shit.

He looked behind him to see a very familiar short figure in the dark by the window Russia thought he was hallucinating. the person or who ever seemed to notice and panicked and try to open the window to jump out which you might break or sprang something from how far the drop was, Russia tackled the figure down.

"Ah-" The figure said before both fell with an "oof".  Russia pinned down the person before getting out his phone to flash the light to see who it is. "в америке?" Russia said. "Who are you?  Why I'm I here?  Help!" America said thrashing around before Ukraine ran in. "What the hell is happening here?" Ukraine yelled as she turn on the light,  she gasped as Russia yelled "get something to calm him down" Russia said trying to keep America still as Ukraine ran out and quickly ran back with a needle.

America noticed and caught Russia when his guard was down and pushed him off and ran before getting tripped by  Russia and grab the needle from Ukraine and put in his neck, America put up a fight before going limp again.

"What the hell was all of that?" Ukraine said as Russia was panting as flopped down. "I don't know but it seems America don't remember us" Russia said getting up again and putting America in his bed.

Russia sat on the chair and sigh. Ukraine was just as confused,  Russia was scared now. "We got to keep an eye on him so he wouldn't escape and hurt any of us or himself... " Russia said his eyes felt like they were burning. All they accomplish as them being friends to being a couple gone.

Gone.

"We'll figure out the rest"

---------------
I didn't when to school today >:D I also got some birreria which was pretty good (I think that's how you spell it) hope you guys like this chapter and I'll work on a new story call general happy face a story about one of my many ocs :)

Wait one more thought I was thinking what will happen if I look back at this in the future. I'll possibly regret it but hey! No regrets right now

Also the song kinda chapter related. OK, bye lovelies!