~Chapter 25: You make my lungs hurt~

The door was opened to a very stress out and tried looking UK. He grumbled before looking down he saw his sons he just put his hands over his mouth and tears started to fall down his face and America stood here confused as he looked over to Russia who looks like he was about to die any second.

Like a boyfriend meeting someone parents for the first time.

UK when up to Canada and America, he gave them a bear hug as Canada patted his dad back and wheeze out "we're ok dad"

UK let go of his boys and wiped his tears. "How is it ok?! You been gone for months! Months! I tell you and you think I'll believe you guys are ok?" UK said trying to keep his voice steady as he looked over Canada and America to see Russia standing here awkwardly.

"H-ey... UK... " Russia said quietly as UK sadness was replaced with rage,  hate and anger. "HOW DARE YOU" UK said pushing his sons away as he was about to grab Russia's shirt collar America stood in front of both of them.

He may not have much memories but he didn't want his dad to turn Russia into a bloody plup. Besides he took care of Canada and if he didn't do that only the universe will know what will happen.

"Dad... Can we talk about this inside?" America said clenching his teeth like he was going to say something he might regret later on but he was trying to play off with his old self though he doesn't remember a lick of his past besides what Russia and himself has learned and his childhood memories were pretty fizzy.

He was glad he remember his brother Canada, America assumed he might get the memories back with his other siblings like he did with Canada but he was confused why it didn't click for Russia like it did for Canada.

He said they did had a past together but he don't remember. Was it that bad or was he just telling lies?

Or his brain just don't want to remember?

America shook his head a bit.

"With that bloody bastard?!" UK yelled. "Come on dad... It will help clear things up.... " Canada said as UK gave a sigh of defect.

as they walked inside the small house and saw that it wasn't really decorated nor had much pictures like they were staying there for a vacation or something.

Not until America saw guns laying by the door and plans. America raised an eye brow, what is happening?

What are they trying to hide?

They walked into the living room seeing what he assumed that was his siblings. "America!" New Zealand said and ran up to him to give him a hug. "We're... Have you been!  I was so worried"

"Kiwi, go to your room and take Australia with you or go outside. I need to take to your brothers and there... " UK said as he took a deep breath "friend about something important"

"Ok! Me and Australia is going to pick flowers for mom!" New Zealand said. As New Zealand walked away hollering for Australia.

"Alright... So boys. Tell me what the hell just happened?!  Why did you all of a sudden decided to come up?" UK said as he sat down on the couch. America sat down as Russia sat next to him so did Canada. "Things are complicated but long story short I got shot and-" Canada said getting cut off by his dad.

"WAIT. WHO DID THIS TO YOU? WHICH BASTARD I HAVE TO KILL?" UK yelled as Russia just shrink in the couch which was hard since he is a pretty tall guy. "No. Dad listen. It was an accident and Russia help me with the bullet wound. So don't kill him, just yet" Canada said trying to regain his dad attention.

"что, черт возьми! what do you mean by not yet?!" Russia whispered yelled at Canada as Russia was looking very pale. "Shhh! Hold up" Canada said facing Russia then his father. America was just sitting here awkwardly feeling the tension and it's killing him softly.

"All I want to say is that Russia saved not only me but America to.... That I don't want you to take away privileges, like going outside etc. Etc. That I want you to trust Russia or at least not kill him" Canada said.

"Trust him no. We're at war with those damn commies. You know what? Just go Russia. Get out of here. I'll figure the rest out with my boys.... Just I don't want to see you right now" UK said making a shoo away motion with this hand and not soon afterwards resting his hands on his forehead.

Russia didn't say anything he just nodded and stood up to walk out. Canada stood up as well and quickly rush to Russia's side as America was still on the couch lost in thought and a confused expression on his face.

"Sorry about that Russia. Meet you by the pond tomorrow? I can tell you what happened then" Canada whispered. "No. It's alright... I'll cya tomorrow then" Russia whispered back as Canada nodded and Russia when to grab the door knob and open the door.

He turn his back to close the door and once he did everything but the patio he was standing on was covered with water and a huge wave when over him and pulled him in.

Russia's head felt really dizzy as he looked around to the familiar place he dream of before?

"Ah sir... Glad you're awake. Your fiance will be very happy about this" The nurse said as she wrote a couple of things in her clipboard. "I'll tell him"

Just like that the nurse left.

Russia looked around and and saw the look like a hospital room.

"What?" Russia whispered to himself.

He saw the nurse talking to the doctor and he couldn't really hear but he heard this

"Gun...... Brain..... Loss.... Seems...... Panic..... Something to.... Calm..... Tell....."

Russia blinked and looked at his hands.

He was shaking.

"WE'RE THE HELL I'M I?" Russia finally yelled as the nurses rushed in.

"Sir I need you to calm down" One of the nurses said.

At that point he was hyperventilating and then everything when black.

Russia looked around and he was in his room. He saw a post it by his bed reading:

Those capitalist found you pass out and brought you home. So if you're awake there is some food downstairs so you can eat - USSR

Russia groan in pain, Must be a migraine... Russia thought as he when to the bathroom to grab some pills.

He grab the bottle and took two pills. He looked at himself at the mirror and touch the reflection.

What the hell is happening to me?

--------

Finally the chapter is finished!

Ooo and also today I saw two little boys holding hands and I thought it was soo cute and I been thinking the ch fandom is the only fandom that allows the circle tool.

Also I been having headaches lately so I been all eh.

Also also that pic above was my kitty cat luna, she chunky, sweet and for some weird reason likes to eat eggs.

So I think that's it

All grammar mistakes will be fixed later

Bye lovelies! ❤❤❤