~Chapter 30: Ameri and America~

"Why is it sure happens to be me as you or the other way around?" America said standing up from the ground as he dusted himself off.

"Ok first off. What in the great mind us this? First I loose my memories... Next this?!" America said groaning in frustration. "Ok ok. Guys... We can discuss this as adults... First things first America at just drop in, ameri and you just stay as America" Canada said.

"Ok good. Next why is there blood on your jacket? You injured?" Canada said though that was a other version of his brother, but still the same person with the same personality but happens to be in the same time line or whatever with them so there is not reason to be slightly concerned.

"No.... It's nothing... " Ameri said as he took off his jacket and threw it randomly somewhere only leaving him in his shirt. Ameri gave a slight death glare as he walked up to the pond to wash his hands and face. "Never said this yet but nice place you guys have here" Ameri said as he shook his hands a bit to get dry his hands a bit.

"So tell me where I'm I?" Ameri said as he walked back to the ever so confused group. "In the middle of a forest if I'm not mistaken" America said sarcastically. "Oh shut up America. I'm you and your me where not even supposed to even cross paths anyways" Ameri said. "How do you even know this shit?" America said as they both was now face to face America push on Ameri as they both fell down in pain.

"Damnit... "America manage to choke out as he still was in pain shaking abut like if they were having a seizure Canada stood there helplessly looking at both of them in pain. " You- idiot... You can't... Touc-h... Me... Dumbass" Ameri said inhaling sharply.

"What can- I d-do?" Canada said tears welling up in his eyes. "We can't really do anything for them besides to let them ride it out. We don't want to hurt them or put them in anymore pain than they are" Russia said as they were both claiming down.

Ameri pushed himself up after a while and almost lost his balance,  Russia was about to catch him before he put his hand up and shook his head.

"No I'm fine. You should care for that fool in the floor" Ameri said pointing down at America still in slight pain but to weak to push himself up. Russia when to help America up as he did the same thing but falling onto Canada which he almost fell over as well.

"Hehe. everyone is tripping" Ameri said trying to lighten the situation which if he still had his gun they'll all be dead by know but not Canada maybe Russia neither but he can't kill himself so I guess it's a calls out. "Yeah... Very funny" America grew more weak as Canada laid him against the tree.

"Now what are we going to do?  Dad is going to get suspicious and we been out to long" Canada said in a panic. "Kept it together!  We can figure something out" Russia said. "That's what we been saying for the past few months and it took us nowhere" Canada said as he started to fill tears threatening to escape again.

"Hey... Bro... Don't cry" America said as he motion his brother to sit besides him as Canada did and hugged his brother. "Just want things back to normal.... " Canada said as he quivered. "Don't we all but it isn't about sunshine and rainbows... We're in the middle of the storm the middle of this shit "We" Got into" Ameri said.

"We need to get America back home but for now he is to weak soo" Russia said as he tapped his finger on his chin. "Ameri will be America while we bring America back to my house secretly and figure the rest out from there bam" Russia said as he seemed proud of himself.

"One thing I got to say about that plan. That's trash.. Next you need to learn to let go" Ameri said as he past by Russia to pats Canada back to tell him it's time to go.

"Let go of what?" Russia said. "It's for you to figure out only you and your soul knows what" Ameri said as Canada stood up and wiped his tears on his sleeve and sniffed a bit.

"We'll see you tomorrow America... " Canada said as he sadly waved bye, afraid of losing his brother again.

"Hey Canada" Ameri said. "Yeah... "Canada said sadly. "Never mind... It's nothing" Lies. It is something wrong ameri feels it he studied this type of stuff secretly and he has to much time on his hands, since him and America is in the same quote on quote same world together he might get his memories back and it might not be too nice.

But one thing is that Ameri can wrap his head around is how one earth did he ended up here? He thought Russia wasn't there with him...

When he felt alone.

This is the world he been living in.

Not saying it's much of a paradise either, but he did felt a slight anger but he needs to learn it the hard way not matter how much it hurts Russia it only hurts America worst.

------
Hey lovelies!

Another chapter for you uwu

Been feeling like trash lately and all this stuff that been happening in my life is no help so yeah...

I hope you guys have a better day than I did.  Ok bye love yah

  Ok bye love yah