~Chapter 32: Glue and sticks~

The room seems like it was spinning around and around, just like when your sick. Seems the universe wanted slow and painful for him....

America looks around like he was trying to find something anything but he couldn't find nothing but a lamp and a waste bucket, Not only America was sacred that USSR is going to come back and beat him up so badly they wouldn't be able to identify him.

He wished he could have a normal life like it use to be despite the fighting in the past with Russia, America sees no right for him to be treating him so nice after all they been though,what America put him though being an asshole and all. The fighting the lies which hurts him the most, only bitter memories seems to fill is mind.

Though he wanted to believe he was trying to help, though he got his memories back just seems a piece his missing from his heart. He felt very sad for no reason like he just lost something very special of his and he can't seem to put a finger on it.

He wanted to speak but nothing came out but a grunt, not only he felt like crap, he felt like he needed company really bad for some reason and didn't want to be left alone like he felt before but don't seem to really remember. His memory isn't really 100 percent but he has a decent amount of his fond memories back and memories he didn't want.

Speaking of the devil Russia walked in with something in his hands, America tried to sit up and Russia shook his head and pulled a chair next to him.

"What do you want?" America said quietly cause it hurts to try to speak loud. "I brought you.... " Russia said as he pulled out a pair of America's clothes. "Your clothes I went to meet your brother, Canada so you can have a change of clothes so you don't have to be all sweaty and stuff in the clothes you have right now" Russia said placing his clothes on America's lap.

America sigh and looked at Russia dead in the eye. "Why are you so obsessed with helping me? How do I know if you're just not going to go out and kill me or something" America said crossing his arms and sat up though he felt a wave of nausea and dizziness.

"Oh America.... Of course not. Plus your no condition to go back home plus there is another of you" Russia said though he did had a slight hurt expression as well, kinda hurt him that America thought he was going to hurt him or something. "Ah! I heard that before!" America said, coughing violently after raising his voice.

Russia grab a water bottle off his desk and handed it to America, America glared at him before his coughs calming down and taking a sip of water. "Calm down America. Don't want you to lose your voice now? It will suck for you, uhm?" Russia said as America rolled his eyes.

"Yeah... Whatever" America said putting the water bottle by the night stand. "Ok I'm going to see what Ameri and Canada has so far" Russia said as he pat America's shoulder and turn before walking away.

"If you need anything, there is your phone" Russia pointed at the phone on the desk. "I had a spare one laying around that no one used so you can have it temporary since the other one it's no where to be found" Russia said.

"Also don't worry Ukraine and Belarus will take care of you." Russia said as America's eyes widen. "Nah, they are not going to murder you nor throw you under the bus when my father comes back. Besides he'll be to tried to look if there is no enemies in his house" Russia said with a slight childish tone before sitting up and walking towards the door.

America didn't want to be alone, not again. Why didn't he want Russia to go?  He should be happy. He was debating in his mind before saying something the door closed and America let out a loud sigh, laid down and turn to his side.

His eyes we're getting heavy but America didn't really want to sleep not now. His dreams been hella weird and didn't want to go through them again, the people always had some to say in his dreams and it's quite a bothersome. Let's say.