~Chapter 27: Dread in my heart~

Kinda forgot about Third Reich ;A; sorry. Oof. Anywho I might not being posting to much due to stress on top of stress. Now cue the story
-----------------

"Your son had really been out of it" Third Reich said looking over USSR shoulder. "Why yes I can see that" USSR said trying to concentrate on his work but can't really has he felt two pair of eyes burning the back of his head.

"So your not going to do anything?" Third Reich said. "Why do you care so much?" USSR said turning his chair to face Third Reich face to face. "Ah as I can see you not doing the role as the father so well" Third Reich said looking down at USSR. "So I gotta do something about it"

USSR got up and grab Third Reich's shirt collar. "You better shut that mouth of yours before you turn into a bloody plup" USSR snarled. "Oh I'm scared" Third Reich said as USSR let go of him as he kinda tumbled a bit before regaining his balance.

"You know USSR you gotta be nice to me if were going to take this anywhere even though I-" USSR cut off Third Reich. "I'll stop you right there before you make it hella awkward for me, the author even though they are writing this and the reader so please get the hell out of my office and do whatever you do" USSR said pushing out Third Reich out.

He snickered as he walked out of USSR house.

Meanwhile Russia is on the bathroom floor trying to not die from what just happened.

Russia couldn't help but to look down at his shaky hands which looked like it was covered in blood but he couldn't really tell, Like come on dude I always end up at my house or something to do with indoors.

With the technique over the years he brought himself to reality and didn't see that awful weird color what ever it is. Probably blood? I don't know anymore.

"Why does this keep happening to me? Why? I'm I crazy?" Russia whispered to himself.

Then he feel asleep he couldn't really tell all of it was fuzzy.

He woke up feeling like he got hit by a train and when to try to stand up but his legs were numb from being in a awkward position all night long. Russia sigh as he saw his phone on the floor and when to see the time.

Shit, it was 1:23 pm.

Russia rubbed his head as he felt something sticky like texture and when to look at it.

It was blood.

How did I even hit my head?
And the best of questions were did I hit my head at I don't remember standing up I couldn't. Lazy.

He groan as he turn his body slowly and saw the counter of the sink with blood on it.

Stupid me.

He finally stood up with all his might and got dizzy instantly almost falling face first into the lovely floor.

He caught himself in time.

"Whoa there buster. I'm not planning to give the floor a kiss anytime" Russia said softly to himself as he steadied himself.

"Clean up yourself and this mess. Meet Canada. Maybe tell him what the hell is happening to me" Russia said to himself as he grab a cloth and turn on the sink and wet the cloth wiped the back of his head and the sink.

He grab the ibuprofen even though the smell of it make him sick to his stomach (which fun fact for me it does. Hate the smell)

And took three, he knew with the amount of pain he was feeling he could overdose on pills if he didn't have the common sense he had left.

He when into his bedroom to grab his clothes and try to avoid his siblings so they wouldn't be bombarding him with questions about his head and stuff along making his headache worst.

Soft music was playing in the backround as he try to turn gracefully which he fell.

"Why do I even try?" He softly mumbled to himself.

Yes he wasn't really a good dancer nor really talented at anything people would find normal let's say that,

But with all the worries he been feeling lately he been trying to find healthier ways to cope with emotions.

Like his counselor told him,

But with all he new hobbies he been trying do it just left him with bumps and bruises but that will not compare the mental pain he was feeling.

Telling him the hope was slim for him coming back but he didn't want to believe whatever they say.

He sigh as he was about to turn off the radio as there song came on.

His broke his heart more as he grab the radio out of frustration and anger. He threw it on the door smashing into pieces.

He looked at it huffing like he just ran a marathon and he fell on to the floor tears falling out uncontrollably, he just felt so alone.

Russia was already changed and ready to go through it was the afternoon he grab a piece of toast and was about to run out of the house until he ran into his father.

"Oh привет папа" Russia said rubbing the back if his neck. "And were are you going?" USSR said crossing his arms. "Outside. I need a breather, had a long night" Russia said kinda feeling anxious under his dad's glare.

Though he didn't seemed to satisfied with the answer he just said "ok. Just make sure you have something to eat and don't do anything stupid" USSR said moving aside.

"Ok dad, cya later!" Russia said and left walking into the forest.

-------
Hey lovelies as you saw before I might not be posting so much but I'm already doing that so what is the point.

Also I pic I found which is very true.

Probably cause we find what we are reading more interesting

Also I been trying to do animation with this one song now it has me depressed asf but it's my fault.

Alright then bye lovelies