~Chapter 5: Crash~

Kinda inspired by two songs called crash one by EDEN, the other by neovaii :) sorry for it seeming less you know rusame so I'll try to pinch some in this chapter- Edgysodaopo
🌈☁🌈☁🌈☁🌈☁🌈☁🌈☁🌈☁

Something clicked

Inside of them something when off anger no, just plain old confusion. Like they miss each other so much and just want to hug and make up but it been happening to long just to throw it a side.

"So boys your probably wondering why are we here" UK said pacing a bit.  USSR mumbled something under this breath. "It's for peace see if we can make some agreements" UK stopped and sigh as he heard a door open to see Third Reich with that awful grin that gave America chills.

"Sorry I'm late I was caught up doing a flavor for someone" Third Reich said as he sigh and took a set were USSR and Russia was at. "Did I miss anything?" Third Reich said. "Well, no.  Were actually about to get started." UK said.

A few hours when by with a couple of arguments here and there but nothing much.  Just that America and Russia were trying there best not to look at one another but just look up to glance the always caught eye to eye and quickly there eyes when down to there laps.

Happened through out the meeting.

The meeting was over and UK shook USSR and Third Reich hand holding a face smile before walking away with America not far behind.

He wasn't really paying attention until he realized he was lost great, he had nothing to contact his dad with. He was tried so he say near a tree and put his legs up to his chest and put his arms around his legs and rested his head on his knees.

Like a lost child.
Well he was actually lost not being very familiar to the place at all.

America heard rustling in the bushes until he saw Russia. America groan and put his head back down.

"What are you doing here?" Russia said standing in front of America. "Lost you?" America said lifting his head up and rolling his "eyes". "Just out for a stroll been here a few times so I'm familiar with the place.

America just wanted to sleep, he had a long day.

He felt the present right next to him he looked over to his side and see Russia sitting next to him.

"You know ame, it's quite stupid why are dad's are fighting a war anyways" Russia said. America grunted. "Why do they have to fight over something so pointless?" Russia said. "Why do we have to fight?" Russia said.

It been weeks ago since the fight,  America is healed is just that did caught America's attention.

"Cause our fathers. There opinions on how they see each other and how they want us to see what they see. I guess were different you know?" America said now looking at Russia. "Yeah like rebel teens" Russia said as America giggled a bit, oh how he miss that laugh. Russia blushed a bit. "Also I think my dad likes Third Reich, weird man I tell you" Russia said America laughed at the thought.

They stayed quiet enjoying the nature and the calm melodies it brings. Russia looked at America without realizing but America knew he was looking at him it was painful, like he was still mad at him.

"Russia do you forgive me for being an asshole to you?" America said looking away, rubbing his neck. "Of course америка, and do you forgive me for being an asshole as well" Russia said giggling a bit. "Of course idiot" America said laughing about to hug Russia they heated foot steps and lots of them.

That made both America and Russia jumped.

"Ah there you are America,  I was looking for yo-" UK said until he saw Russia with him,  then USSR appeared.

"Russia you shouldn't just run off like that-" USSR said before glaring at America then UK. "Why are you here with these capitalist pigs?!" USSR yelled. "Why the hell are you even neat those bastards?" UK said grabbing America away,  America reach out for Russia as USSR did the same.

A fight broke out.

"Mark my works UK you'll see your son's dead body in your front porch" USSR treated before he dragged Russia away Russia doing the same movement from before and America did the same thing but try to chase after him only to be pulled back by his dad, oh boy what trouble he'll get into with his father. Same with America.

But the words still haunt America's and UK's mind.

A death threat is not always good

Especially if it comes from USSR cause it might actually come true.

Ah the chapter isn't as long as the others I'm tired, it's late I spend most of my time drawing the new cover for the book and writing this chapter so sorry for any errors,  ok bye!!!