~Chapter 23: Confusion~

Space is one word.
Space has millions of unknown things.
Space can mean a million words.

Though they were close at sometimes, it felt cold. Like he was there but not really.

America snap his fingers right in front of Russia face. "You ok dude?" America said. "Y-yeah... Just feel abit dizzy" Russia said. "Ok? Let's get back to the house... I don't want you to pass out. I really don't want to carry you home" America said. "No with these skinny arms of mines"

Russia giggled as America crossed his arms. "Pff... Don't get any idea" America said giving him a warning glare as he couldn't help to to smile back. America looked plain old confused.

"Come on let's go your creeping me out" America said and thought why I'm I still even here. They walked back into the house as Russia quickly walked pass by America and grab a history book and flopped down. "Come sit here. We got lot's of studying to do" Russia said.

"Thought I was done with school and stuff" America said. "Oh boy you're wrong. It's just the... Uhh... Personal things keeping us out of school" Russia said. "What do you mean by us" America said pointing at him then Russia.

"It so call personal stuff that so happens to involve me and you" Russia said raising his eyebrow a bit. "Bs" America murmured underneath his breath and flopped next to Russia. He looked at Russia as him and America got caught into each other gaze. "You know I really care about you right?" Russia said as America said nothing but looked away.

"Even though you might not have it all together but it feels like my fault sometimes like I can do something about it but I was a.... Coward" Russia said now looking away. America honesty didn't know what to say he just awkwardly pat his back. "Well... I don't remember much but I'm sure that America you knew would say it's not your fault... I wish I could remember but I just... Can't" America said.

Russia smiled softly as he wiped way his teary eyes. "It's ok... I swear I'll do anything to get your memories back" Russia said. America just didn't say anything Russia didn't really need a response.

"Ok let's start with this text book" Russia said grabbing a random text book.

A few hours when by as Russia started to feel dizzy again, his vision went in and out. His breathing was getting quick and shallow. Russia felt his hands shaking he looked at his hands and saw the purple stuff again, Russia wanted to scream but its throat felt sore and dry.

Then he looked around everything blurry, he could barely make out anything but a familiar small figure, It's look like he was crying and was holding his hand it felt warm and soft.

He tried to say something but nothing came out, he heard the voice and something that could barely make out "I'm..... Love..... Trip.... Favorite.... Book....... Memories..... Miss........ Wait.... You..... "

Russia woke up to find himself in his bed. First thing pop into mind America? Did that bloody bastard just drugged me? But it felt so real. The dream?

He couldn't tell he couldn't tell what was a dream or what wasn't anymore. He pushed himself up and saw someone opening his door seeing his father with the tray and some soup.

"America told me you pass out while you were teaching him about his history but he said you were mumbling a few things that he couldn't make out" USSR said placing the bowl in front of him and Russia felt the warm steam on his face and sigh.

"Oh probably nothing important" Russia said picking up the spoon with his shakey hand. "Ok... Just eat up and call me when you done so I can clean this up and you get some rest" USSR said with the concern tone in his voice.

"Ok father... Will do" Russia said. USSR just nodded and left the room.

But the hold time Russia couldn't stop thinking about what happened. It felt so really while this world felt so

Fake?

--------
Sorry for a short chapter :T

I was asking my older brother for an idea to end this story but of course not giving him full detail about the story but the idea of it and I gotta say I like the idea he gave me.

Don't worry the story is not ending that early but I can't wait for that moment and all at the same time no. though I'll miss writing in this book.

Ok bye lovelies and shout out to all the people that been supporting me you know who you are :) love yah guys ❤❤❤