~Chapter 29: Broken frames of broken memories~

"Wait. You said hospital?" Canada said as he brought out a pencil and paper out of his backpack which he brought conveniently. "Yeah... Always a hospital it seems." Russia said as he looked over to America who seem deep in thought  like he knew something but wasn't 100 percent sure.

"So how long was this happening and if you're willing to tell me what happened in the dream" Canada said holding the pencil in his hand. "I had it not to many probably three but they felt so real... They made me feel alive?" Russia said sitting on the grass by Canada as America was mumbling to himself.

"Weird... Ok so tell me the first time" Canada said. "I woke up to a hospital bed with nurses I heard they were going to tell someone something that has to do with me" Russia said as Canada nodded. "Weird. My dream was kinda similar" America said as both Russia and Canada turn to America.

"But instead me being in the bed I was in a waiting room of some sort and then the nurses was about to tell me something until they ran off to stabilize someone then I was back here" America said. "Always happens" Russia said as America nodded in agreement. "There is some type of connection and will get to the bottom of this" Canada said.

"but it seems like everything we're wondering is so painfully obvious like it's right there in front of our faces but we can't see it, or we don't have to" Canada said. "Well just go home. Do your normal day to day stuff, then by the time it's bed time, and you dream of that same dream again or where you have it randomly, you could record it in this notebook" Canada said handing him a small notebook or let's say diary.

"Thanks" Russia said holding in one arm as he stood up stretching a bit. "No problem. I'm here to help but no sure about America he is not all there yet" Canada said as America looked up with guilt in his eyes. His looked familiar like he saw it somewhere before.... Russia shook his head a bit "can we stay a bit longer?  Don't really want to go home right now and if I sleep you might see what I do when in my sleep?" Russia said.

"Ok... Just a few more hours or my dad is going to murder both of us" Canada said as America was about to say something again but just kept his mouth shut. "Well, we did a bit if my part now on to America's part... We're did we left off" Canada said grabbing out the history book and flipping through the pages on were they left off.

Russia just listen to the both of them talking about his history and a bit about Canada's history as well but for poor America his history was bloody and violent just as many other countries.

He drifted off to the soft sound of America's voice still hurts him though but Russia really cares about the McDonald's™  loving freak.

Russia looked around feeling a sandy texture under his boots. He looked around to see a beach it was sunset around was beautiful colors to orange pink red and yellow.

He took a few steps but felt a sharp pain on his side he looked down to see his hands shaking and felt something else hurt to which he when to feel his head until he heard those cries. Will those cries ever stop? He walked over to the figure which did look like America no mistake about that but seem to be holding something or someone.

He must of felt his presence since he swung at him Russia ducked as America kick him in the stomach though it gotta be a dream but it hurts like hell. Russia try to catch his breath again as America gave him no mercy as punch him in the face Russia fell down once again groaning in pain.

"Who are you?" America said with a venomous tone in his voice. "What the hell do you mean I'm-" Russia was cut off to a kick in the stomach. will he ever stop that?

"I know your not him LIER" America said again kicking him in the back which did hurt but Russia was glad it wasn't the stomach this time. Russia to look up to see America in a bloody uniform not sure if it was his blood or the body that did look kinda like him. His uniform had a dark blue with the name tag of USA and he could kinda see his dog tags.

Russia got up stumbling a bit, looking at "America" He put his hands in the air and said "whoa I don't want any trouble let me explain myse-" Yet again America threw a punch as Russia caught his fist and pull him into a hug they both fell into something that wasn't sand nor nothing they were in this weird type of space looking area you see in movies.

Cliche author.

They shiny dots everywhere, America let go to yell at him "We're I'm I?!" America put his arms out in disbelief "I was going to ask you the same thing." Russia said. "Fucking idiot it's your fault!" America said grabbing his head in frustration as his sunglasses fell during the process.

"How in the hell in any shape or form it's my fault?!" Russia yelled back. "Because we ended up here that's why!" America yelled back. "IT'S NOT. It just happened!" Russia yelled back now tried of there arguing. "It just happened my ASS!" America yelled as Russia laugh at him. "What is so fucking funny?" America said.

Russia wiped his tears and choked out "n-o.. Thing" As he caught his breath America swung at him again without any warning. They both fell on each other before they both knew it without any warning again they both fell again.

This time they both felt hard ground and the smell of the forest. Along with a small "oof" From both of them Russia realized this "America" Was on top of him Russia blushed redder than a tomato and push America off as they both caught there breath especially Russia he got the air knocked out of him cause of America falling on top of him.

"What the hell?" Russia heard as Russia looked up to see a very confused America and Canada. "Is that Amer-" Canada said being cut off by America "me?" America said.

------
Ok change of plans peeps of the ending! You must of figure out by now what it happening. So we'll just see how it will end and I being having writers block for my other book.... So yeah.

And yes it's America and California :') why Idfk...

Been kinda stressed and I really need to give love to the other book so hope you like it lovelies and sorry for any mistakes.

Almost forgot happy pride Month!
❤🧡💛💚💙💜

💗💜💙

Bye!