~Chapter 18: forgiveness can't be earned so easily~

Russia rub his head a bit as Belarus grab a flower pot, Russia looked up to see her smiling. "Might as well put the flower in here for now" Belarus said as he put the flower carefully down and Ukraine got a small bag of dirt and put some in and Pat it down.

"Perfect!" Belarus and Ukraine both said. "Alright thanks guys, I'll go meet up with dad.... He got some serious explaining to do" Russia said as he got up "can you put the Violet in the guest room. try not to wake up Canada please?" Russia said. "Of course not!" Belarus said as Ukraine just nodded. "We'll keep an eye on him and the Violet" Ukraine said as Russia nodded and walked away.

The walked into his fathers office and saw Third Reich talking to USSR, Russia stopped to listen.

"What in hell was that?" Third Reich said as Russia try to peak in what was going on. "I couldn't bring myself to it" USSR said looking at Third as Third sat on his desk. "Oh the pity of your son's so to be lost! Boo ooh" Third Reich said making a disgust look.

"When he comes here you'll see why I did it might not be as satisfying as a dead enemy but something more" USSR said. "Still we had a deal, USSR and I hate when those are broken" Third Reich said taking out his gun and pointing to USSR head, Third Reich eyes widen a bit before grinning as he felt a gun to his head to.

Russia walked in scared but tired of there yapping.

"Just like the old times, three steps forward and whoever turns first and shoots survives in the other one dies" Russia said sitting at one of the chairs in front of his dads table. Third Reich hopped off and grab a chair and pulled it to the other side of the room, he put his hand on his chin and crossed his legs.

"So explain папа" Russia said giving him a glare, he felt the pain in his chest getting overwhelming but he refuse to cry in front of his father.

"Like I was going to say-" USSR was cut off by Russia. "Oh yeah since Third Reich stupidity Canada will be staying with us for awhile, da?" Russia said. "I hear you loud and clear son" USSR said as he cleared his throat. "So like I was saying, He turns into his flower, you keep an eye and in a while I honestly don't know how long he'll come back, kinda like reborn in a way" USSR said.

"But still the same age and everything but the side effects are kinda random, like he can be nauseous, dizzy, sick for a while but that's normal stuff maybe memory loss but like I said it's completely random" USSR said.

Russia didn't want to hear no more he walked out with an unnecessary slam to the door. Third Reich looked at him and shrugged "Nun, du warst diejenige, wie sie angefangen hat. (Well, you were the one how started it) " Third Reich said. "Very childish of you third very childish" USSR said getting up and leaving Third alone.

Russia walked back to the house to see Belarus in a panic like state. "Um, we're is Ukraine and you ok Belarus?" Russia said as she ran into the kitchen.

He followed her to see her fanning some type of soup. "You know he isn't sick" Russia said walking up to Belarus, she groan in annoyance. "I know just trying to be a nice Iva- I mean Russia" Belarus said as he raised an eye brow. "So we're is Ukraine?" Russia said. "With Canada changing the bandages, he was bleeding a lot" Belarus said as she used a ladle to pour the soup.

"I'll take that I don't want you to burn yourself" Russia said taking away the soup. "Thanks!" Belarus said as she clapped her hands and followed Russia from behind.

Russia walked into the room seeing Ukraine putting on some ointment. "Hey" Russia whispered putting the soup on the nightstand. "How is Canada" Russia said as Belarus try to be quite. "He is ok, just drugged up on meds" Ukraine said using the towel to wipe Canada forehead.

"Well, can you wake him up he needs to eat... I'm not very good at waking up people, softly" Russia said as he said on the chair near a desk that hadn't been used in a long time.

"Canada" Ukraine said softly as she shook his good shoulder. "Um, I think I know some French" Ukraine whispered to herself Russia and Belarus both raised here eyebrow before Ukraine said " réveille - toi, c'est l'heure de! (wake up it's time for school)" Ukraine said a bit more loudly.

Canada open his eyes. He looked terrified for a moment then calm down. "Don't do that.... " Canada said looking at Ukraine then he was plain out confused.

"How are they?" Canada said slurring a bit due to being all med up. "Oh, that's my sister Ukraine and my other sister Belarus" Russia said as he got up and stood next to Canada. "How you doing?" Russia said. "Good? Wait were is alf- America?" Canada shot up and grunted in pain as Ukraine gave him a worried looked.

His siblings didn't know what happened.

"He is ok Canada" Russia said as he got a little table at goes over you so you can eat yeah that. "Be careful not to spill any it's hot" Russia said as he placed the soup in the table thing (ah)

Canada looked at him with teary eyes. "We're is he?" Canada said sounding heart broken. "He is.... Here" Russia said grabbing the flower pot and showing him. "A violet?" Canada said. "Yes... You should eat and get more rest and when your 100% then I'll tell you what happened" Russia said as Canada nodded sadly and started to eat.

Ukraine grab Russia by the arm and pulled him outside the room.

"What the hell happened?" Ukraine said letting go of Russia's arm as he sigh really not wanting to reflect.

"Dad was going to kill America..... He shot him with his gun that turn him into his flower.... Know I don't know what I'm I going to do!" Russia said now tears forming around his eyes.

"We'll help get America back no matter how long it takes. Ok?" Ukraine said. "Da." Russia said hugging Ukraine as they broke the hug. "Better get the bowl before Canada eats that to" Ukraine said jokingly. "Ok better hurry then" Russia said.

late at night.

USSR was pissed that a capitalist was I'm house and even more that the kids are getting along with him, On top of that UK bothering the hell out of him.

USSR saw Russia on the couch so he decided to walk up to him, USSR sat next to him."в россии" USSR said. Russia didn't respond just kept looking the other way.

"I want to say I'm sorry. I was stupid to do that... I know you wouldn't forgive me right way for trying to kill your friend... " USSR said as Russia huffed. "But I hope you can forgive me over time and we can fix his broken relationship we have between me and your siblings" USSR said as he got up from the couch and walked upstairs to his room.

Russia clutched his fist together, he really wanted to forgive his father but it's not the time. He try to kill someone that mean a lot to me and all the process can be down the drain.

-----------
I was really in the mood to write sorry if it seems I'm dragging the plot again but more stuff will be going on with Russia and others :)