Short summary about the story (for anyone who is confused)

Contains spoilers for people who are not up to date with the chapter. Or not on chapter 31

So for people who are confused cause I can tell people are very confused and originally I wanted to make the story plot confusing a bit but actually kinda made it a problem, then people are not 100 percent sure of the storyline, so I'm gonna give you a short summary of what happened to give you an idea for people who are confused cause I actually didn't mean it to be that confusing.

So I'm very sorry, I know most story writers don't have to do this, but I guess I'm the unlucky one. So yeah....  I'm sorry

And with this I promise you guys I will complete this book but in my head repeating tells me to forget and discontinue this that it's a horrible story but I tried to ignore the idea and usher on word with a few breaks and that's the truth I don't want to act like everything is ok and then I never update again.....

Because I realized that I stray away from the original plot and then it's all over the place, so I'm gonna try to do my best to summarize the whole story or most of it to up to this point. To hopefully give you the general idea to the plot.

So originally I wanted to be two sides, enemies. They fight and stuff cause tbh America and Russia really never had a good friendship with each other.

Then they become friends and guess what? They develop feelings for each other! Cliche stuff then

Kiss kiss fall in love

They are love birds!

Eventually USSR got suspicious then he had enough of it when to kidnap America with bad German man.

Russia texted America that he was coming over but little they both know USSR was like naw bitch and followed.

For some reason Russia didn't notice the present right behind him then bam! Russia gets drugged and falls asleep along with foreshadowing!

America was expecting Russia but naw got a fist full (I think don't remember 😂)  of USSR fist.

Along story short he kidnapped America then eventually shot him in the head and Canada in the shoulder.

I wanted him to be quote on quote reborn instead of him growing up again he is him but no memories.

Sooo they trying to get back his memories while Russia is having his own "issues" Thinking that he is going crazy but didn't say anything about it for a while.

Then Russia meet at the pond again and he feel asleep to see America again then some how they got pulled into the same world.

So they are trying to find how to get ameri back before it's to late.

So long story short, he is trying to let go or not.

So I hope it helps kinda.... Though seems more of a nutshell of all the chapters than a clearing things up... So yeah.

I'm still trying to brainstorm ideas to make the endings more let's say memorable or try to.

So there be three endings maybe

-My original ending
-The alternative ending
-My older brother ending though it will be kinda hard to put it in this situation.

Ok then bye lovelies :) ❤