~Chapter 12: Restless Souls~

Warning- slight violence!

Russia looked stopped to text America.

R- sorry my sister wanted to talk to me about something and she was being stubborn about it
A- it's alright I'm already here. Take you're time but not to long 😂
R- I'll try
A- cya 😋
R-yeah. Cya

Russia heard some rustling right behind him, he thought he was imagining things. He stopped and looked around, he saw a tall figure it looked familiar.

"Па-" Russia said before he felt a sharp pain in his neck and everything when black.

"Sorry. Russia" USSR said as Third Reich (forgot to add he came along for the ride) walked up to USSR, USSR threw the needle aside. "So what do we do with him know" Third Reich said.

"You take him back home, you meet me at my office and we'll see are prisoner soon" USSR said. Third Reich rolled his eyes picking up Russia and Mumbling to himself.

Russia looked around and saw a field filled (hah.) with violets, he looked around kinda scared but he felt safe  soon after.

He walked around more until he saw someone familiar. America?

America turn to Russia and smiled, he waved.

Russia smiled as he ran to America.

Then there was a hole in his head he was bleeding, but it wasn't red. His body when limped. Russia stopped dead in his tracks, tears filled his eyes and he saw a really tall figure standing over America body. He couldn't really see the face due to his eyes being blurry.

The figure laughed and laughed.

Russia couldn't move. He stood here in fear.

USSR walked more, he knew he had to be quick about everything soon his family will noticed America missing and they'll first think it's me.

So he walked even more slowly as he spotted America, he walked behind him. Before America could react something hit him over they head.

Everything when dark.

USSR sigh as he grab America body and started to walk back.

Russia woke up with a pain in his neck and his head hurt. What the hell?

He try to get off the bed before someone push him back down.

Third Reich? What is he doing here?

"You should stay in bed. Get some rest" Third Reich said as he stood up to get out of his room. "We're is my father?" Russia said. "Taking care of business. He'll be back later, Tschüss." Third Reich said as he waved and closed the door right behind.

Wait was he suppose to meet up with America?

He grab his phone to see the time 1:54 pm. Russia sigh but grew suspicious.

He laid down back in bed to much in pain to think or overall do anything he fell back asleep.

Third Reich walked to see USSR standing outside of one of the prison courts. "Ready to meet are new prisoner." USSR said. "Why yes. I am" Third Reich said as he followed USSR behind.

They saw America laying on the floor he woke up to see two figures in front of him. He scrambled to the corner of the cell scared of the two people he recognize.

Third Reich and USSR.

"What th-e hell do you wan-t f-from me" America said trying not to stutter but failing. "I should be asking the question" USSR said opening the jail cell as Third Reich stood by the door glaring him. USSR walked around,  America didn't say anything.

"Why are you with my son what did I say before." USSR said America looked down earning a quick kick in the stomach. He coughed, the air knocked out of him.

"It's none of you're business!" America chocked out, Which USSR kicked him again. America winced a bit holding his stomach but trying to act strong he didn't want to show weakness to his enemy.

"We'll finish this tomorrow then" USSR said putting his hands right behind his back walking out as Third Reich closed and locked the door leaving America alone in his self pity.

____________________________

Ahhh another chapter! Sorry for the short chapter again. I hope you like it so far and for those who are wondering why USSR is a jerk to America in this story it builds plot and tbh I think USSR can be nice if he wants to be- Edgysodaopo