nineteen

"You're both cute."

Argh! Why does he keep saying that I'm cute? No one has ever told me that.

"Am I... cute?" I hesitantly asked Yeonjun.

"What nonsense are you saying?" He started laughing.

"Fine, then. Go to school by yourself." I said, irritated.

I was about to leave but he grabbed my wrist. "Hey, Nami! Don't leave me alone!"

"Make it fast or I'll really leave now." I gritted my teeth.

After a few minutes, he's already done and we walked together going to school.

"I have something to say." He said.

"What?"

He gestured me to lean closer. Is it that important?

"You're cute." Yeonjun whispered.

I hit him in his arm. "Are you teasing me?"

"I'm not!" He said seriously. "I just laughed earlier because it's unexpected for you to ask that kind of question."

"I said it out of nowhere, I know."

"How about me? Am I handsome? Does I fit your standard? But I know you have high standards." He asked.

I stopped walking and looked at him from head to toe. "Hmm no."

He pouted. "Would my crush like me back?"

"Damn. You have a crush?" I asked.

He nodded.

"Who is she? Describe her." I demanded.

"She's a girl."

I could only stare at him in disbelief. He even said it in a serious tone. "Obviously."

"I'm not sure if I really like her so, I can't tell it right now." He said.

Maybe he's still developing his feelings. I just hope that he'll be happy with her.

Our first period was Psychology.

"The topic that we'll be discussing today is about attraction. It is defined as liking someone for independent factors. For example, you like her because of her brown eyes."

Hmm... somehow, I know that Yeonjun can relate to our lesson. And so, I looked at him and he was smiling. I don't know but I think he really likes her? I wonder who she is.