twenty

Our second period was a vacant time. Some of us went to the library including Yeonjun and I.

"This place is so conductive." Yeonjun muttered.

"For studying?"

"No, for sleeping."

This guy, really.

"By the way, can you describe your crush more specifically?" I asked.

"She has a fair skin, a small face and a long hair." He replied.

His smile at me earlier bothered me and I almost thought that it was me. But I realized that I have a short hair.

He stared out of nowhere and started smiling like an idiot. What is he imagining?

"Stop making that expression!" I looked at him weirdly. "You're creeping me out."

"Was that creepy? I'm just expressing what I'm feeling." He defended. "Ah, I know why you're acting like that."

"Why?"

"It's because you never had a crush."

That hit me hard. I know it's rare for a person to not have a crush. I had one when I was young but I would consider it as infatuation. As far as I can remember, his name was Taehyun.

"By the way, BTS released a new album. Wanna listen to it?" He suggested.

"Okay,"

As I expected, their songs are really good. Not just the title track but the other tracks, too. Satisfied, I gave a thumbs up.

"Wow! It was so a--" He paused for a moment when the students looked at him. Just then, he realized that we're in the library. "--mazing."

"I heard they have a concert here on friday." I said.

"Speaking of concert, I got tickets!" He said excitedly.

"Really? I'm happy for you!" I exclaimed.

"I'll give you my extra ticket." He offered. "And besides, this friday is a special day."

I was about to ask him why but the bell already rang.