thirty two

"So, you're here to watch their practice?" Beomgyu asked.

"Yes," I nodded. "It was... fun."

"Hmm? But, you just dozed off."

I felt myself blush in embarrassment. Looks like I was caught off guard.

Apparently, we went back to our classroom. It's already time for the second period which is physical education.

Shoot, I forgot my p.e uniform again.

Everyone changed into their p.e uniform but here I am in my seat, thinking what to do.

Oh right, Yeonjun is excused from class because they have a practice so, I can borrow his uniform.

🌰

As soon as I finished changing my clothes, I looked at the mirror. Yeonjun's p.e uniform was bigger than my size but, who cares? It's still a p.e uniform.

First, our teacher divided our class into two teams. We'll be playing dodgeball in which we have to eliminate all players of the opposing team.

Thank goodness, I'm in the same team with Beomgyu.

We started the game and the first few minutes was just fine. Afterwards, the motion of the ball became faster. This is why I hate ball games, it drains my energy.

One fourth of our team were already out of the game. I was amazed by how I was trying my best not to get ousted.

"You still okay?" Beomgyu asked as we ran towards the other side of the court.

"Yeah,"

Somehow, I noticed that the opponent team was targetting me.

Wait, it was the girl who talked to me in class.

After countless times of running back and forth, I was already tired.

I stood there and decided to let them oust me. But, Beomgyu held my hand and pulled me to the other side.

That made me feel a strange emotion. With that, I was perplexed and didn't realize that I was already hit by the ball.