thirty six

The previous night was exhausting for me. Not because of cleaning the house, but because of overthinking things.

I don't know what to do. My mind says that I want to hear what Hyena is trying to say but my actions were opposite. I feel like I would be muddled with regret if I don't get to hear it. I began to realize that it's better to know the sad truth rather than not knowing at all.

The good news is I'll get over with this anxiety and overthinking that creates even more distress.

The bad news is I don't know what will happen to me if I knew the truth. Well, I'll just accept the consequences no matter what they are because I don't want my past experience to repeat again.

I frowned and heaved a deep sigh as I went to my seat.

"You don't look well. Are you sick?" Beomgyu asked.

I tried my best not to look miserable. If not only Beomgyu didn't put his palm on my forehead, he wouldn't know that I'm sick. I barely had three hours of sleep and that sucks.

"You have a fever!" He exclaimed, his eyes filled with concern.

"It's just that I didn't have enough sleep. My body temperature will cool down after a few hours." I assured him.

"I think I should bring you to the clinic."

"No, it's ok--"

Before I could continue my words, he held my wrist and pulled me. Why does he always grab my wrist without my permission? That's when I thought that no one really asks permission when someone does it. But still, I get surprised when he do that.

"What do you need?" The nurse in the clinic asked.

"She needs a medicine for fever." Beomgyu answered.

The nurse put her palm on my forehead and said, "You're hot. You should rest here for the mean time."

I didn't have a choice but to follow her. Besides, I need to regain strength by taking a nap.

After I took my medicine, I lay down on the bed.

"Aren't you... leaving?" I asked Beomgyu who was still standing.

"I want to stay here until you fall asleep."

My cheeks became hotter than it used to be. Him staying here wasn't a good idea, but it would be harsh if I make him leave. I'll just have to fall asleep right away.

---

a/n: our exams will be on wednesday until friday so my next update will probably be on friday night or on saturday ^^