fifty one

I went back to our classroom first and then, Beomgyu followed. I was anxious that Yeonjun would be suspicious. Apparently, he was sleeping on his desk.

"This period will be our vacant time. Mrs. Kwon is not around because she had to attend a seminar." Our president announced.

Everyone created noise and of course, we were all happy about it.

"Hey, what did you say again?" Yeonjun raised his hand. It was obvious that he just woke up.

"I'm not going to repeat it anymore." She teased, but she said it anyway.

Yeonjun immediately went towards me and removed my earphones.

"It's vacant time! Let's go to our favorite place!" He suggested.

"Okay." I said and then, turned my head towards Beomgyu. "Do you want to join us?"

"Oh okay!" He smiled.

🌰

So, we went to our favorite place which is the library. Yeonjun likes it here because he can read comic books, he can play games in the computer unit and he can sleep well. As for me, I like it because it's quiet, peaceful and nobody really cares about what you do except if you're noisy. I just listen to music here or use my social media accounts.

"I'm gonna go and find some comic book." Yeonjun said.

While waiting for him, Beomgyu and I were quite cautious.

"I'm planning to tell him already." I muttered.

Beomgyu looked at me and knew what I'm talking about. "No, I'll be the one to tell him."

I just nodded.

Yeonjun went back, holding two books in his hand.

"I'll recommend this one to you. This is worth reading!" He said, giving it to Beomgyu.

"What about Nami?" He asked.

"Nahh, she prefers reading webtoons on her phone."

"Yeah, you're right." I said.

"I even recommended you this one but you dozed off while reading it here!" He laughed.

"I don't know why, but it makes me sleepy." I admitted.

"I like comic books though." Beomgyu said then Yeonjun hi-fived him.

"I'll borrow this and read it when I go home. For now, I'm gonna sleep." Yeonjun said.

"Is it really allowed to sleep here?" Beomgyu asked innocently. Maybe he thought that library is just a place where you study.

"Of course! Hey, Nami! Remember when we both fell asleep in this exact place?"

"You slept together? Here?" Beomgyu retorted.

"Yeah! I was supposed to wake him up when the bell rang but I ended up falling asleep, too."

"This isn't even a room. Why would you sleep here?" Beomgyu whispered.

What was that?

Yeonjun started sleeping. On the other hand, Beomgyu and I fell silent.

"Hmm... so, this is your favorite place with Yeonjun?" Beomgyu started.

"Yep," I replied. I was hesitant to ask him why.

"Libraries are boring." He said.

There was definitely wrong with how he said it. Hearing his words made me feel like he's jealous. Oh wait, didn't he say that he wasn't jealous?