fifty

Beomgyu told me to go to the rooftop. I don't know, but I'm thinking that Yeonjun might get suspicious if we're nowhere to be seen.

Maybe I'll just tell him the truth later. Is today... the right time?

Anyway, I went to the rooftop and saw Beomgyu. A cloth was laid out and there were lunch boxes. It was like a picnic.

"Really? A picnic on a winter?"

"Yeah!" He smiled.

"Why don't we just eat in the cafeteria with Yeonjun?" I asked.

"I want it to be just the two of us." He said.

Damn, my heart is beating fast again.

"What are these?" I said as I sat.

"This lunchbox has kimbap inside, the other one has pan-fried meatballs in egg batter and the other one has kimchi with radish and vegetables." He stated while opening each of the lunchbox.

"It looks so delicious!" I exclaimed and started eating.

I was speechless. It was indeed delicious.

"Do you like it?" Beomgyu interrupted.

"Yes! I like it very much."

"How about me? Do you like me?" He asked.

Oh fudge, that made me choke on my food.

"Drink this water!" Beomgyu said as he gave me the tumbler. "Are you okay?"

I nodded. "I think I swallowed too much, but I'm okay now. Wait, that tumbler looks familiar. I saw something like that in the blue orangeade store at the mall yesterday."

"Are you changing the topic?"

"No?" I said, not so sure. "Umm, maybe yes?"

"You went to the mall yesterday?" He asked.

"Yeah,"

"With whom?" He raised his brow.

"With Yeonjun." I replied. "Don't get the wrong idea. I just accompanied him to buy clothes and such."

"So, what exactly are you trying to say? You think I'm jealous?" He crossed his arms.

"I'm just clarifying things. But yeah, I thought you're jealous or what."

"What if I am?" He frowned.

"Don't be. You're getting more cute." I said.

"I'll continue to get jealous, then."

"Yah!" I gave him with an are-you-serious look.

"Just kidding! I'm not jealous. I know that you're just close friends!"