forty two

Two days has passed since Beomgyu and I last talked. It becomes awkward every time our eyes would meet and I'd look away before my face could heat up.

I thought he was avoiding me because of what Hyena told me. Instead, it's because of that kiss or should I say peck? Our lips just barely touched. I started to think as to why he did that.

Perhaps, does he like me?

Argh... maybe I should stop talking about it and stop assuming things. It makes me have this weird feeling.

I stared at my food. Still can't believe that it was real.

"Why don't you eat instead of having a staring contest with your food?"

"Huh?" I said as I caught up on my senses.

"Are you still thinking about what Beomgyu did?" Yeonjun asked.

I nodded.

Oh right, Yeonjun thinks differently as to why Beomgyu and I aren't keeping in touch lately. I don't know how will he react if I told him the real reason. But to be honest, I would feel bad if I lie to him again.

"To tell you the truth, Beomgyu didn't really say anything about me." I admitted. "I think Hyena did it purposely because she knew what happened to me before."

It was obvious that Hyena was just trying to mess up with our friendship. But since I started having flashbacks that day, I couldn't control my emotions and believed her.

"Does it mean that she just made up everything? Wow, she's really something!" Yeonjun said, annoyed. "If Beomgyu didn't really say anything, then why are you avoiding each other?"

"Because he just freaking ki--"

I was taken aback by what I said. Oh shit, I nearly said 'kiss'.

"K-kicked a ball and it hit my head. Yes, that's what really happened."

Phew, that was close.

"What? I thought he doesn't play sports." Yeonjun said, confused.

"He was just, umm, tried to play soccer a bit." I said nervously. "Let's go back to our classroom now!"

---

a/n: sorry for the late update! i was busy because of research and i had to rest after ㅠㅠ thank you to those who are patiently waiting for my update~ i love you all ♡