forty six

I hate this feeling when someone stops half way with what he's saying. It makes me so curious.

And today's Saturday. I sighed, I still have to wait until Monday.

Phew, I went to school today because of Yeonjun. Well, they have a basketball match with the other school.

Even though I don't know the rules, I just watched it while hearing the cheers and yells of the people around me. I'll wait until they finish their game.

I realized that I'm dozing off again when my head bumped someone's shoulder.

"Oh?" I was surprised when I saw Beomgyu. "What are you doing here?"

"I predicted that you'd be here. Yesterday, I didn't have a chance to tell you what I was going to say. I j-just can't keep it any longer." He said. "Would you mind if we go to a more private place?"

"Uhh, okay,"

🌰

"Nami..." Beomgyu muttered.

Why is it that the more the time passes, the more I get nervous?

He took a deep breath. "I like you."

My eyes widened with what he said. He... likes me?

He blushed and looked away. Meanwhile, I froze and didn't know what to say. My heart was beating so fast.

"Do you... like me, too?" He asked, then burried his face in his hands.

"I---"

He suddenly interrupted. "Wait, wait! I want to be cool, so I'll ask again."

"Hmm?" I just looked at him blankly.

"Do you like me, too?" He repeated. This time, he turned serious and stared into my eyes.

"Uhh... well, that was sudden." I said, not meeting his eyes. "But, when did you start liking me?"

"It just happened." He said in a soft voice.

He waited for me to say something. To be honest, I can't think and speak properly right now.

"The truth is," I continued. "I, umm, feel the same way."

"Really?" He smiled and then, pulled me into a hug.