thirty five

It was Friday already and I can't wait for the weekend to come. Walking towards my seat, there was a note on top of my desk.

Stop being a coward. Are you afraid to know the truth?

I stared at it for a few seconds, already know who wrote that note.

Should I give her a chance to tell me what she knows?

Umm... no. And I never will.

That girl, Hyena, I thought. Who does she think she is? She's pestering me again. When will she stop?

During break, Beomgyu invited me to eat at the cafeteria, but I refused because I have no appetite. And besides, I don't want to see someone annoying there.

After a few minutes, Yeonjun suddenly entered the classroom and sat in front of me.

"Why are you here?" I asked.

"Shouldn't I be asking you that?" He replied back. "Aren't you hungry?"

"Nah,"

"Are you sure?" He asked again. "I'll go to the cafeteria and buy something you want."

"It's fine. I'm just not in the mood to eat right now." I said.

"You're thinking about something, don't you?" His brows furrowed and then, he stared at me... uh, that made me uncomfortable.

"I'm not!"

"Eyy, if you have a problem, just approach me. I'm not good at giving advice but I'm a pretty good listener. You know that!" He smiled.

"Yeah, I know," I muttered, my lips forming a curve.

🌰

"You know the background of some of our classmates, don't you?" I asked.

Beomgyu turned to look at me. "Hmm, you could say that I know a bit."

"Perhaps, do you... know something about Hyena?" I hesitatingly said.

"Hyena? Do you mean Kim Hyena?" He repeated.

I nodded.

"Well, we were classmates back in middle school." He answered. "Why did you ask?"

"Ahh, nothing,"

Then, she might really know something--way better than I am--since they were classmates before.

A thought suddenly came accross my mind.

Would I rather know the truth and be unhappy?

---

a/n: check out my new story! it's a yeonjun ff :))