Swimming

The next morning I woke up wrapped in Logan's arms. I was warm, and was considering going to back to sleep. But then I decided to open my eyes and I saw that Logan was sleepily looking at me, already awake.

"morning Lo-Lo." I smiled up at him, cuddling closer to him. "Good morning, Patton." Logan ran his hand through my hair. I leaned into his touch slightly. 

"Do you want to wake up? We still need to shower, get dressed and eat breakfast and then drive over to Roman's." Logan explained, never taking his hand away from my hair. "Do you wish to shower first?" He asked me, I made a whining noise.
"I don't want to get up" I cried.

"Then I'll go first." 

"Nooo, you're so warm." 

"You have to pick one." Logan told me. "First, or second?" Logan told me. I whined and decided to shower first considering I take shorter showers than Logan did. "That's what I thought." Logan called after me when I had grabbed a Stitch shirt and some jean shorts. I ran into the bathroom to shower.

When I closed the door behind me I looked into the mirror and noticed the bruise was still there.

"Loooogi! The bruise is still there!" I quickly opened the door and saw Logan basically asleep again. I shook him, maybe a bit too violently and he shot right up.

"I'm sorry, but this is still here!" I complained, pointing at the bruise. He chuckled, "Did you really think it was going to go away over night? It might take a day or two. Sorry babe." He laid his head back down, a smirk still apparent on his face. 

"Logan. What if Roman or Virgil think you hit me? What if they get mad at you?" I asked him, a bit scared. He sat up again, this time a lot slower. 

"Listen, Patton, dear, please understand that they won't believe I hit you. For one, I would never hurt you intentionally, I do recall accidently making you run into a wall...but I would never purposfully harm you in any way. And two, well, they know what it is." he told me, trying his best to calm me down. 

"Are-are you sure?" He nodded, not saying anything else, just placing a kiss to my cheeks (which only slightly burned from my previous sunburn)

~~~~~

After Logan and I finished getting ready we went downstairs and greeted Mary and the two little ones in the kitchen. "Good morning Mary." I kissed her on the cheek as she handed me a plate with one pancake on it. 

"Good morning Mother." Logan grabbed his plate, as well as placing a kiss to her cheek. 

"What time are you two heading over to Roman's?" She asked, joining us at the table. I shrugged, I mean, I didn't even know what time it was. 

"Possibly around ten this morning. Which gives us thirty minutes to eat and brush our teeth and then thirty minute to drive, if traffic isn't too bad possibly twenty." Logan stated, checking his watch to make sure he was right. "And don't forget to bring your swimsuit Patton. And the sunblock." He reminded me.

"I know Logi." I rolled my eyes, although I had completely forgotten to pack anything, although Logan had packed a bag yesterday morning with his things.

~~~~~

After packing my things Logan and I headed out. It was a quick drive.

We got out of the car and knocked on Roman's door, being greeted with his mom. "How are you Mrs.Prince?"  I asked her, and was given a bright smile after I asked too.

"I'm very well, how are you?" She asked, slightly moving so we could walk in.

"We're quite well as well." I told her, with a bit of a giggle. 

"The boys are already in the pool if you want to change and go out there with them." And so we changed into our swim shorts and keeping our shirts on. And then we slowly went into the backyard, planning on startling them.

So we tip toed out there, opening the door as quietly as possible, and then I yelled out. 

"Boo!" However they just turned around, not scaring them in the slightest. 

"Oh my Irene! Patton- what happened to you??" Virgil jumped out of the pool and examined my neck. "Logan." Virgil snapped, making direct eye contact with him. "Why." he didn't question, more like commanded an answer. "Patton doesn't even know what this is called! How could you do this to him? Oh my Irene- Patton were you okay with it?" He asked me, tilting my head up to look at me more.

"V-Virgil, stop. I  k-know what it is. I was aware...? that he did w-whatever it was he did." I tried to explain myself.

"Then what's it called?" Roman asked, walking up behind Virgil and leaning his arm on him. 

"A-A-a bruise?" I offered, having no idea what he was refering to. It had a name? (other than a bruise)

"Logan!" Virgil snapped again. 

"Oh leave me alone. Patton wasn't waking up, it woke him up pretty well, so just leave it at that." Logan said, pulling me away from the other two and keeping an arm wrapped around me. "I didn't do anything wrong. Patton would have informed me if I did, right?" Logan asked, now they were all looking at me, staring at me, waiting for me to answer. 

I turned around and whispered something to Logan "I don't even k-know what you did...How would I know if it was wrong?" I asked him. His stare softened at my question. "I promise I wouldn't do anything you weren't comfortable with." He re-worded it.

"Of course you wouldn't. You're too much of a sweetie, I mean you ask if I'm okay all the time, even if we're just kissing." I told them. He was literally just the sweetest person.

"And I love him so much." I pulled him into a quick kiss. "Although you did give me a bruise." I huffed and crossed my arms, but couldn't help the somewhat evil idea came into mind.

"Why are you looking at me like that?" Logan asked, and within seconds I pushed him into the pool, but before I knew it Logan had grabbed onto my hand and pulled me in with him, our glasses were barely staying on when we both were standing up, although I had to move to the shallow end. 

"Logan! Why would you do that?" I asked, trying to guilt trip him, but I know I would feel bad for doing so.

"Nuh-uh. You better stop that." he told me, looking at me with a serious look. I started 'pouting', then turned to Virgil. "Virgil~ Logan pushed me into the pool." I said, pointing at Logan accusingly.

"Technically I pulled you in, you pushed me." Logan corrected me. 

"But still! I could have drowned, you know home short I am!" I had a hard time keeping the smile off my face and I'm sure it showed. Logan smirked and then started to swim up to me, quickly wrapping me in his arm protectivly. "It's funny how you think I'd let you drown." 

Roman quickly jumed into the pool, splashing the both of us, and Virgil slowly climbed in next. "Did you guys put on sunscreen already?" Virgil asked us. I turned to Logan, and I knew for a fact that he already had. "Um...no..?" I tried to say it quiet enough for Logan to not hear, but he was right next to me. 

"Excuse me?" Logan asked, he pulled me towards the edge of the pool and sat me on the edge. "You can't come back in until you put on sunscreen, it's not safe for you." 

And I agreed with him, and so I did as I was asked. And we swam for more than half the day and had a blast. We all got a bit burnt but not too bad.

And eventually it was getting dark, so we just decided to spend the night at Roman's. 

~~~~~

"Good night guys, I love you all..." 

~~~~~

This chapter was just a filler, I'm getting somewhere, I promise.

~Have An Amazing Day!!