Grown Up

~2 Years Later~

The four were on their way to Mary's house. They had all finished college a few hours ago, none of them had gone for a masters degree or anything big like that, so they didn't go for four years, but boy, those two years flew by.

So much had happened...

~~~~~
~Patton's POV~
~~~~~

We had arrived at Mary's house, Logan and I had planned on living there for a bit longer until we could find a place to live. We wanted to save up enough money to buy our dream home, so we'd be with Mary for a little while longer. We had already asked her if we could stay with her and she wanted us to stay as long as possible. 

Logan knocked on the door, we could hear barking on the other side of the door and excited screams and giggles. Logan and I shared a glance, waiting for the door to open. Eventually Mary opened the door, holding back three dogs with the help of the two kids. 

"Kiddos!" She let go of the dog that she was holding onto and pulled the two of us into a hug. 

"Oh my Irene!" Virgil screeched, when I turned around after Mary hugged us, I saw Virgil in Roman's arms and an english bull dog jumping at the two. Roman was laughing and I couldn't help but join in. Virgil looked horrified, but I knew he wasn't in trouble. 

"Egg! Down!" Mary called.

"Egg?" Logan asked, smiling at his mother.
"Yeah! Mommy let me name 'em when we got 'em." I looked down at the girl before me, soon realizing that it was Isabella. 

"You've grown up so much." I kneeled down and opened my arms, she ran towards me and hugged me too. I stood up, picking up Isabella with me. "How old are you now?" I asked her.

"Patty! I'm five, you know my birthday." She giggled. 

"That he does." Logan kissed my cheek, putting his arm over my shoulder as he then kissed Isabella's head.

"Logi!" She reached out for him, so I handed her over. 

"Patton! How are you?" Thomas smiled up at me, he was holding back a great dane as he spoke to me. 

"I'm doing great, how are you Tommy?" The nine year old smiled at me, he looked taller than I remembered, but that's what time does. His hair had grown out at a bit, but it wasn't too long, he was in jeans and a Steven Universe shirt, he had told me how amazing that show was over the phone a few times.

"I'm good-"
"Thomas, go get John please." Mary asked as she held a tiny chihuahua in her arms, it was shaking violently, but it was adorable.

"Alrighty mama." Thomas accidentally let go of the dog he was holding back and running into the house, the dog following him. 

"John?" Logan question, he looked a bit worried after hearing the name. 

"Oh, you're going to love her. She is the sweetest person." Mary eventually got all the dogs in, and we all followed after her. As we finally closed the front door Thomas walked in dragging, perhaps a twelve year old girl, behind him. She was about the same height as me, her hair was about shoulder length. She was wearing skinny jeans, in the middle of summer, and a black tank top.

"Mom, what is wrong with Thom- Who are they...?" She stopped walking, keeping Thomas back. 
"John, this is Logan, my eldest son. Your oldest brother." Mary greeted pulling Logan forward.

"Oh? I didn't know you had another kid..." 

"Nice to meet you!" I walked forward, sticking my hand out. "I'm Patton." She hesitantly took my hand, not shaking it for very long.