Time

W A R N I N G:
Suicide

~Patton's POV~

I walked down an empty bridge, no one was around, not a single car, and it was pretty foggy. I looked around as I continued to walk, still not seeing anything. 

I walked a bit further down the bridge, I eventually saw a silhouette of someone, they were standing on the opposite side of the railing. I sprinted towards them.

"Logan?" I asked as I came closer.

"Logan!"

Logan turned around and faced me. "Please don't leave me." I reached out and grabbed Logan's hand.

"I wont." Logan said weakly.

"I'm just going to-"

"Logan, please don't!" I cried, holding onto his hand for dear life.

"I won't leave you." Logan lifted my chin and made me look at him. "I'm just going to join you, we can be together again." Logan told me. I looked at his eyes, they were empty, no emotion could be seen.

"There's no need to, please stay with me here." I cried.

"I'll stay Patton, I promise." Logan took another step closer to the edge. 

"Logan! Logan, I'm alive, I fought for you, please stay!" 

"You died hours ago..." I tightened my grip on Logan's hand.

"What are you talking about?" Logan gently pulled his hand back, his skin going straight through mine, as if I had been translucent this whole time.

"I'm not leaving you, I'm going to join you. Don't worry, dear. We can be together again." Logan took the final step, gracefully falling into the fast-current oceans that was at least a hundred feet below him.

"NOO!" I reached my hand out, trying to grab Logan's hand, I had tipped over-

~~~~~
~3rd POV~
~~~~~

"Hey, hey, it's alright. I'm right here." Logan's eyes were wide with fear as Patton panted, pain coursing through his body with each breath. Patton reached out and put his hand on Logan's cheek.

"Logan...?" Patton blinked back a few tears as he looked at Logan. 

"Yes, dear?" Logan put his hand on Patton's wrist leaning into his touch. "You're...Don't ever do that again!" Patton shouted at him. 

"Do what?" Logan spoke calmly.

"You scared me!" Patton yelled again, thinking back to the dream he had. Logan didn't push it. He could simply ask Patton in the morning and everything would be alright. 

"It's okay. Try and go back to sleep." Logan held Patton close to him, being careful to not hurt any of Patton's fresh stitches. Logan hummed along to the tune of 'Hey There Delilah' as Patton stopped crying and eventually drifting back to sleep.

~~~~~

Roman and Virgil came back to the hospital on Sunday morning, Patton would be able to leave today as his stitches had healed well enough for them to be wrapped in gauze. When the two walked in Logan was already awake, he looked exhausted.

"Did you even sleep last night?" Virgil asked. 

"No. I did not." Logan sighed, rubbing at his eye with his free hand. Patton was cuddled up next to him and Logan had an arm around Patton, keeping him close to him as it seemed to be the only thing that kept him asleep for more than an hour.