I Promise

~3 Weeks Later~

Logan sat in the room with Patton on a wednesday afternoon. The other two went to school, not being able to miss any more days. Logan didn't care, he'd get a doctors note for himself, or his mom would. 

He sat at the end of Patton's bed, his legs crossed as he stared at Patton, his hand rested on Patton's ankle as he moved his thumb in circles in a soothing pattern as he waited for his precious to wakeup. But he hasn't...in three weeks. Logan wasn't giving up hope, not when it came to Patton. He believed in miracles when it comes to Patton. He believed in anything that would help Patton right now. He wanted something to work. He needed something to work, he needs Patton to wake up, to be okay. 

~The Next Day~

Logan was furious, he was furious at whoever did this to him. While Mary was still asleep, Logan wrote a note, telling her to call him if Patton woke up. 

He walked out of the hospital, his car keys in hand. He drove to the university, it was around eleven in the morning. 

Patton's fifth period class is taking place now, and Logan is very aware of that.

Logan walked to Mr.Johnson's class, he kept his calm and collected figure as he knocked on the door. When Mr.Johnson opened it he was shocked, to say the least. 

"How's Patton?" Pain flickered through Logan's eyes and Mr.Johnson immediately knew not to expect a direct answer. "I'm sorry." 

"It's alright. I was wondering if I could speak to your class." Mr.Johnson looked at him skeptically. But he let Logan in, knowing that the logical boy had a reason to everything he does. 

"Class, pay attention, this is Logan Bright, some of you might know him as a fellow student-"

"He hasn't been to school in weeks!" Some girl called out.

"Yes, that is correct." Logan told the class. "Three weeks in fact." The class went silent. Mr.Johnson sat at his desk, watching Logan as he moved to the center of the front of the classroom, where a podium sat. 

"How many of you knew Patton, Patton Sanders?" Logan asked, the whole class raised their hands.

"How many of you have had a conversation with him, ever said something to him?" about 3/4 of the hands went down. Logan scanned the people in the classroom. 

"How many of you have ever said anything rude to him?" All the hands went down.
"I didn't think that was going to work."

"Last question, how many of you have realized that Patton hasn't been here in the past three weeks as well?" The whole class turned to where Patton normally sat. One girl raised her hand, quite confidently.

"Oh, are you close to Patton?" Logan asked, happy that at least one person was aware that Patton wasn't here since forever.

"No, we never spoke a word to each other. He's in most of my classes, how could I miss the fact that he's been gone for so long? Not only that, but I've heard rumors of what happened to him." She shrugged, her and Logan held eye contact.

"What kind of rumors?" Logan asked, afraid of the answer. 

"I've been told that you fucked him so hard he ended up in the hospital!" Some jock yelled from the back. 

"Dylan!" Mr.Johnson scolded.

"Well you are partly right, Patton is in the hospital." Logan turned his gaze to Dylan, disappointed that anyone was stupid enough to think that was true. "Patton has been in a coma for the past three weeks, does anyone know why that is?" Logan asked, standing up straight and glaring at Dylan.