Lies

Warnings:

Minimal Rude/Offensive Language!

~~~~~

I walked into Mr.Johnson's class, the weekend went by way too fast. Nothing important. There was only one other person in the room, her name was Jessie, she never talk much. 

I made my way to my seat, and pulled out my phone. Logan had told me to text him as soon as I got here, telling me that he wanted to make sure I was okay. 

ME: I'm here now. Class hasn't started yet tho
Logi-Bear: Alright, thank you for telling me. My class, unfortunately has started, so I'll speak to you later.
ME: kk

I put my phone in my back pocket and rested my chin in my hand, letting out a sigh as I thought about what this class would be like and what we were going to be learning. Mr.Johnson was carefree, sometimes. He was strict when it came to talking too loud. 

"Alright. Everyone take a seat." Mr.Johnson clapped his hands. I hadn't noticed when everyone entered the classroom, I must have zoned out or something. 

"We're going to be watching a documentary today, although you might not want to watch it or whatever, but it's about Hamilton and why he did what he did when he was a younger boy and why he wrote what he had written. Now keep your phones off and no talking." He shut off the lights and started the film. It was quite interesting to be honest. 

~~~~~
~3rd Person POV~
~~~~~

As the lights turned on everyone started to stand up and pack their stuff, eventually walking out the door without being dismissed by the teacher. Patton grabbed his bag and slung one strap over his shoulder as he started to stand, Logan had packed a small lunch for Patton, knowing that Patton wouldn't eat much so he had taken it out of his bag and it sat there on his desk. Logan was quite confused as to why Patton's eating habits figuratively went down the drain. Logan assumed that Patton was doing good, doing better, but then this happened.

As Patton started to walk he felt a strong pull on his backpack and it slung him back onto the floor and making him land with a loud thump, Dylan was standing over him, casting a shadow over the small boy who laid on the floor in fear.

"Look at the pathetic pig laying on the floor." Dylan spoke spitefully. 

"Babe~ Why do you keep talking to him instead of me?" Summer walked over and hugged on his arm and innocently blinked multiple times.
"The fag needs know his place, and that means I have to put him in it." He kicked Patton in the stomach and it was definitely going to leave a nasty bruise.

"I can understand that, but I wanna go hang out with the girls." She rubbed his arm causing him to look at her instead of me. I attempted to get up but my movement made him look towards me. 

"Hey, fat ass, I'm not done with you." He leaned down and shoved me back down so my back hit the floor. 

"Well, Imma go, I'll see you in bit, yeah?" She pecked his cheek and then walked off. 
"Hey, baby, distract the teach for me." 
"Of course" Summer walked away and showed her phone to Mr.Johnson, easily distracting him with technology. 

Dylan grabbed Patton by the collar of his shirt and pulled him up off the ground. Patton put both his hands on Dylan's wrist gripping onto his wrist as he tried to get away from him. Patton's feet dangled in the air as Dylan threatened him. 

"P-Please, l-leave me alone." Patton choked out.

"And why would I do that?" 

"Why won't you?"