Chapter 1 - New School

Taeya POV's

Me and my mom having our breakfast as usual at our huge dining room. "Taeya, I need to tell you something important" My mom said to me, her only one daughter. "What is that about mommy??" I asked back with a lovely voice. "You are going to attend a new highschool." "OMG, why so sudden mom?" "I heard that school is very popular in these past three months, and I heard that Seoul Highschool has an apartment full of facilities, listen dear, I just want the best for you." She smiles to me, full of motherly aura "Alright mom, I will go to that school, my last school is boring as hell, hahaha." I said that to my mom and she laughs "You will live in the school apartment, because I don't want you here all alone, I really busy with my works and I don't have time for you dear, you will have so many friends there to accompany you." My mom said that to me, her eyes full of guilty "Yes mom, I know that you want the best for me, well, when I have to go to that school?" I asked while smiling to her. "Tomorrow, the maids have your thing done, and I will send your thing to the apartment right after I carry you to school." Our conversation ended as I nodded my head to her.

I hear my alarm screaming right on my ears, so loud. I know it's time for me to wake up and get ready for school. I walk to the bathroom and see my reflection on the mirror. I let a little giggle left my lips, I really love to see my reflection. I love my perfect face. Thanks to God I was born like this hahaha. Every guy will fall in love with me on a blink of an eye. I'm awake from my thought and get ready to take a shower. After I take a shower, I slip into my uniform that show the curved of my body. I comb my hair and I feel PERFECT. I go down the stairs to see my mom in the dining room having her breakfast. "Taeya, come on dear have your breakfast" She said that and I take a seat infront of her. I have my breakfast with a little chit chat with my mom. Suddenly my mom tell me something that make me really happy. "Well, your apartment is very luxurious, it has private swimming pool, bar, club, gym, etc. I think you will love it. And you have a roommate, you have to make friend with him." I choke my milk when I heard her last word. "What mom? What do you mean by him? He is a guy? How can you let--" "Well yeah, I trust you babe, and I think he will be a good roommate, since he is a guy, he will protect you, hurry up done your breakfast" She interrupt me. My jaw dropped as I heard mom's explanation, I can't believe it. She completely trust a stranger. Fuck yeah, I don't care, we will be in a different bedroom, so it's okay I think.

"Bye babe, gonna miss you, tell me when you want to visit home, love you" Mom hugged me tight and peck both of my cheeks infront of my new school building. "Gonna miss you too mom, love you more" I give her a peck too. "Be a smart girl as usual and this is your apartment key, your room number is 12 and its a first class." She said that while wink to me. My mom has anything, she is the CEO of Seoul Fashion Magazine. She always give me all she has "Okay, thanks mom, bye" I smile to her and turn my body to face Seoul Highschool. I take a deep breath and step in.

"Well, well, well, announcement! There she is the new girl in this school" Hwang Minah, the one that act like a queenka shout out loud when we are at the locker room. Everybody's eyes goes to me. I just stand there to see what Minah will does. "I'm Hwang Minah, the queenka of this school" No, this bitch, I hate whoever claimed herself as a queenka. I start to scan her from head to toe. I better than her, A LOT BETTER. "What's with your stare??" She asked me. "You look like a bitch, not a queenka" I smirk to her. Everyone in the room gasping and whispering to each other "Who the hell are you talking to me like that? I'm a queenka! You are a bitch" Minah tried to slap my face but........

***

Thank you @seoulive for the cover :)