Chapter 1 - Return

Sehun (Oh Sehun): normal
Kai (Kim Jongin): italic

I've graduated from college with my PhD, now working as a doctor at the hospital and living with my best friend Do Kyungsoo in a condo placed in downtown Seoul.

I've been working hard and taking good care of myself. Jungmyeon has been telling me that I'm taller and handsome with brown dyed hair.

My friends keep on forcing me to go on blind dates. I feel bad because I turn them down every time. They don't know why, but this body turned into a swan for a reason.

I will never take off the necklace that my Sehun gave me. He promised me that he will come back, and I trust that with my life.

+===========================+

The car was dark as I sat playing with the necklace that I shared with the person I miss the most. It was a key while his was a heart. Cheesy I know.

The car stopped. I looked up to the driver than he spoke, "welcome to your new home kiddo." I grabbed my old school bag and stepped out of the car to look at a iron fence. "Thanks" I yelled to the driver, I closed the door and he left after I was given my bags.

I walked up to the key pad and put in the code. The gate moved and I walked up to my house that sat on the river and looked the heart of Seoul. I've never lived on my own, let's see how this goes.

I walk into the house and the lights are turned on. The next thing I know I get tapped on the shoulder. It was the butler, I got a butler.

He asked for my stuff, so I gave him my bags without care. Before he could walk away I asked for his name. He turned and said, "Mr. Oh, my name is Mi Junhan." Then he bowed and walked off with my things.

I walked the long, large hall way with couches on one side. Turned into the kitchen with a island with a bar looked out large windows upon the city.

I walked into the dining room that had a large table that could have eight people sit at. "That could not be a coincidence?" I whispered to myself.

Next was the living room that had the walls that went to the second floor The chimney meant the ceilings at the top. I went up the huge stairs and past the extra doors.

The butler came out of a pair of french doors and bowed to me. "I'm happy you found your way to your bedroom sir." He allowed me in as he followed behind. I didn't like it.

It was dark and shiny, just they way I like it. The window was huge, it covered the whole far wall. I walked into the bathroom and it was just the same.

The walk in one of the closets was dark but had glass so you can see in it from the room.

I look at Mr, Mi who followed me into my closet. "You can go" I pointed to the door. "I'm going sleep." He bowed and walked out.

I took a shower and headed off to bed, making planes for tomorrow. "Tomorrow I'll work hard to find him." I turned off the light. "The time has come Kim Jongin."

I'm going to find him and no one is going to stop me. Even if he has forgotten about it all. Or just me.

Sometimes I wonder if he turned into a swan like he promised. I don't care though even if I turned into one. I love him for who he is, no matter what.

:::::::::::::::::::::;;;;;::::::::;;;:::::::::::;;;:::::::::::::

Yes, this is a short chapter.

If you have any ideas, I will like to hear them, I can't promise that they will happen but you never know.

Please support me by sharing my story with your friends and giving me good ratings.

We will see what happens to Sehun and Jongin in the next chapter. See you soon.