Chapter 12 - Chanyeol

Sehun (Oh Sehun): normal
Kai (Kim Jongin): italic

When I woke up, it was 5:30 and Sehun was still asleep so I used the time to unpack all my things.

I remembered that Kyungsoo was alone. We should stop at the Bubble Tea Cafe to talk to Chanyeol Hyung.

I went into our now shared bathroom and put all my things in their place then got ready for the day.

When I woke up I heard the shower. Jongin must be getting ready for work. I moved the blankets off my body and stretched.

Just then Vivi jumped into my lap as I sat up. I patted the top of his head. "Good morning Vivi." He rested his head on my arm. I couldn't help but smile.

I looked up to the door behind the bed to see Jongin walk out in a suit without a tie. His hair was still wet. "Good morning Hunnie." He spoke. "What time did you get up?" I asked Jongin. "5-ish." He shrugged.

My eyes widened. "Do you always get up then?" He nodded. "I normally use that time to ready or something but this time I unpacked." He smiled, so I did the same. I don't normally smile this much.

He went into his closet then walked out with his white lap coat. He put it on. "I never asked." "Go on." I pushed him to keep going. "What do you do for work?" My head went crazy. What do I tell him?

Jongin came to sit next to me. "Um... well." He looked into my eyes making me nervous. "Well I... I will tell you later when your ready." He looked mad.

My baby looked at me. "Why not now?" I had to come up with something fast. "Don't you need to go to work?" He looked at the clock. "Well work starts at 8:00 so we can stop to see Chanyeol and Junmyeon."

I was so happy to get out of that. I don't think he is ready. Since their is only one person other then Jennie that knows what my job is.

+============================+

We were in the Mazerati on the way to the Bubble Tea Cafe. We are actually really close.

I continued to think about Sehun's job. What could it be? What is he was a secret agent? No, that's impossible. But what if he was? Training all those years.

Sehun dropped me off at work, he kissed my cheek goodbye. Today is going to be a short day because all my surgery's.

=+==========================+=

I walked into to The Bubble Tea Cafe to find Chanyeol.

Junmyeon was talking to a employee. I went up to him since I didn't see Chanyeol anywhere. "Hi Hyung." He looked at me. "Oh, Jongin?" I smiled. "What are you doing here?" I shrugged. "Came to ask Chanyeol something. Do you know where he is?"

Junmyeon looked up to think. "Home?" He nodded. "Yeah he went home." I smiled. "Thanks." Then I rushed out.

I got to Chanyeol's apartment building really fast. I went inside, through the glass door by the male boxes.

I looked around and saw a girl walk through the door, she had long brown hair in a denim romper with a tie to the front and a tan sweater to cover her shoulders with light brown sandals. Cute.

I hid, that could be her. She went up to the elevator. It opened, then closed. She must be waiting. She looked at her watch. "He will be here soon, you can wait Doyoung." I giggled, that must be her.

Wait I know her. How do I know her? Dance maybe? Work or College? High school? What about a friend of a friend? Maybe.

"Ugh, baby. Where are you?" She wants him so much. The elevator came. Her face lit up, but then she became sad once more. "He is so in trouble." Oh no. I wonder how this will turn out.