Chapter 26 - Kim

Sehun (Oh Sehun): normal
Kai (Kim Jongin): italic

I woke up to my phone going off. It didn't stop for what felt like forever.

I sat up with my bed head with a big grown and my covers on my lap before I picked up my phone to see who it is.

I answered the phone then put it up the my ear.

Phone call begin:
Me: Hello

Unknown: hi Sehun

Me: who are you?

Unknown: I'm Jongin's mother

Me: Oh

Mrs Kim:  you're probably wondering why I called sweetie

Me: um...

Mrs Kim: I just want you to know that my husband won't be kind when he learns of your relationship with Jongin

Me: I know, he told me everything

Mrs Kim:  Oh

Me: is that all?

Mrs Kim:  oh, I probably woke you up.

Me: yeah *yawn*

Mrs Kim: well then I'll go

Me: bye

Phone call end

Why did she at least wait intel morning to call me? I looked to the other side of the bed as I let my phone fall in my lap. Jongin was still fast asleep. How did he make it through my phone ringing?

I ran my fingers through his hair. So soft. His eyes fluttered open to look at me. "Morning baby." I whispered.

Jongin looked at me and smiled. "Morning." He sat up next to me.

He is so cute when he wakes up, with his messy bed head and have open eyes. "Who called you?" Oh, he did here my phone. "Your Mother." He looked at me confused. "Why?" I put my hand on his thigh as he crossed his legs. "To worn me about your father." Jongin's smile disappears as I spoke. "Ah." I stood up and walked to the bathroom.

I closed the door and brain started to run all over. I walked to the sink and put my hands on the counter in frustration. Soon I felt arms rape around my waist.

I looked into the mirror to see Jongin holding onto me. "What's wrong?"

I turn around in his arms and put mine around him. "I hate you dad." He giggled. "That makes sense." Jongin smiled. "He is terrifying when he is mad." I looked down. "That's fine."

+============================+

I walked out of the bathroom in my robe with wet hair to go into my closet so I could get changed.

I looked behind me as I walked in. "Hi." Sehun spoke all sexy like. "Hello there Hunnie."

I closed and locked the door to my closet so I could get dress without Sehun jumping on me to have sex.