Chapter 16 - christmas

Sehun (Oh Sehun): normal
Kai (Kim Jongin): italic

I woke up, I looked out the window. It was snowing. It looked like we were inside a snow globe. I went to get up so I could get a closer look, but Sehun pulled me down into his worm arms.

I turned and ran my pointer finger down his lips. "What?" Sehun cuddled his head into my chest. I smiled.

I petted Sehun's head. "It's snowing outside." He snuggled in more. "I don't care." It's cuddle Sehun day. It's doesn't happen that much. I covered us with the blanket and we cuddled intel noon.

When Sehun finally wanted to get up he sat up and pulled me to the window to look at the snow over the water. It was so beautiful. I stood their looking out in the warmth into the cold.

Sehun rapped his arms around my waist from the back as he rested his chin on my shoulder. I smiled. "Hi Hunnie." "Hi baby." Sehun might not show it, but I can sense that he is happy.

I grabbed his hand and intertwined our fingers. "I love you so dang much Hunnie." I turned around to face Sehun. He smiled. "I love you more baby."

I looked at him as he squeezed my hand. "That is not possible." He pulled me into a hug. "Whatever."

I brought him downstairs. I looked at the Christmas tree, it was beautiful.

Sehun ran down to Vivi on the couch. "Guess what day it it Vivi." Vivi just looked down upon Sehun as he lifted him up. "It's Christmas Eve!" Hunnie is so excited.

I looked at him with his red t-shirt in his black adidas sweat pants and golden, rounded glasses.

I walked over to the bowl of cookies on the glass topped with iron legged coffee table between the tree and couch. I took a cookie and fed it to myself.

I sat down on the floor on a grey pillow in front of the concrete fire place with the heat blazing against my back. The fire place went all the way up to the 10ft vaulted ceilings in the far corner.

The red stalkings hug about the fire empty waiting for Santa to come and fill them up with treats. I got Sehun more than a few presents and I made some of them too. I just hope he likes them.

For some weird reason I wanted to cling to Jongin and never let him go. Like something bad was going to happen to him. I looked at him as he ate his sugar cookie, holding Vivi in my lap. He just sat there quietly.

I looked at the presents under the tree all rapped up. I wonder what Jongin got for me. I got him a few things.

Jongin looked at me and my eyes trailed back to him. "What?" He just smiled. "Your really handsome." I blushed. "You are too."

He got up and walked to me. Vivi ran over to his water bowl by the island. "What?" Jongin put his legs up on the coffee table to rest and his hands on the back of the couch.

I pulled him to sit next to me. He sat there with his legs crossing over mine now. "What are you doing?" Jongin looked at me and shrugged. This man. He can make me crazy in more ways than one.

Jongin sat higher and took my cheeks into his hands. He brought me closer soon he pressed our lips together.

I pushed him away and he looked sad. Only to see that I was taking off my glasses. I pulled his lips into mine.

The taste of sugar felt so good on my lips. My baby put his hands around my neck coming closer so I could taste him more.

I never want this to end.