Chapter 13 - fun (edited)

Sehun (Oh Sehun): normal
                 Kai (Kim Jongin): italic

I woke up the next morning, got ready and went downstairs letting Sehun sleep.

When I got down stairs Mr. Mi was there waiting. "Oh Jongin. Did you move in?" I nodded. "Well then."

I walked up and sat at the island. "What do you want to eat?" I thought for a minute. "Jajangmyeon sounds good." He nodded.

When I was about to dig in when Sehun let his arms drape around my neck and he leaned on me. "Morning sexy." I looked up at him "Morning sexy?" He laughed.

I looked at Jongin. He wore is average work uniform.

I wore a light gray shirt under a grey fleas button up sweater but only with the bottom to buttons closed. Back jeans and back Nikes. Hair down brushed and clean.

I sat down next to him. "Can I have some." He fed me. "Yummy." He smiled.

He looked at me. "What are you doing  today?" I looked at him. "I'm hanging out with Chanyeol today."

Jongin brought his hand up to my face. "What?" He ran his thumb over my bottom lip. We looked deep into each other's eyes. "Your lips are soft." I pulled him into a peck on his lips "Yours are too."

I stood up. "Time to go." He stood up and grabbed the keys. I came close to him. "Yes baby?" He smiled. "I love you." Then he laughed. "Your really lovey dovey today." I nodded.

+============================+

It's been a long time since I hung out with Chanyeol even though he was the one I choose to keep in contact with while working.

I pulled up to the curb and Chanyeol was waiting. He wouldn't get in so I rolled down my window. "Let me drive." I had to let him since he is my elder. "Sure."

I was about to get out. "Park your car, we are going in my car." He pointed to a G-Wagon. I nodded and parked my Land Rover in the parking lot.

I got out, locked my car and walked over to Chanyeol's. I got in the passenger seat and he started to drive. "Whatcha want to do?" He looked at me. "Arcade?" I nodded.

=+==========================+=

When we got to the arcade, our favorite, it was 9:46. It's just opened so we would have the place to ourselves at least in tell 11:00.

Chanyeol parked and we headed in.

He wore a jean jacket with a back      t-shirt that had a small white outline of a sunset. He also had back jeans and white converse. His hair was comped naturally.

Since we were there all the time we had a free pass to all the games. Chanyeol ran to basketball machine. I followed slowly with my hands in my pockets.

Chanyeol scanned his free play card over the scanner to let him play. "Me then you. I will win this time." He dared me to a game. "Okay. Good luck." He rolled his eyes at me and started.

By the time he finished he had 78 points. "Best score." Chanyeol spoke. "Whatever." He shinned his cheesy smile at me.

I scanned my card then I started.

Chanyeol walked over sad to the driving games next to each other while I was patting his back. "You always win that game." I pointed to the car games that were connected so you could play together. "Well you always win this one." He smiled and ran and sat in one.

And he did. Not surprised. "I won!" He shouted and jumped.

Next we played air hockey and we both won a round. "Now we are tied." Chanyeol spoke. I rolled my eyes. "We were always tied." He shrugged.