Chapter 11 - Vivi

Sehun (Oh Sehun): normal
Kai (Kim Jongin): italic

I walked into my house after a long day with Jongin even though CBX interrupted our date.

I couldn't get that man in black with the camera out of my head. I shook my head and walked into my room.

I took a shower and put on a white t-shirt and grey adidas joggers and my slippers.

I opened he door behind my suits and walked into the blinding light.

I was so excited to move in with Sehun; when I got home I ran into my room and started to pack.

I was in my closet packing my clothing when I remembered Kyungsoo. What am I going to do about him?

I heard foot steps walk in behind me. "What are you doing?" I looked up to the big eyed man above me as I sat on the floor.

I smiled. "I'm packing." He came down next to me. "Why?" "Sehun asked me to move in with him." He nodded in sadness.

He played with his small hands. "What will I do?" He continued "I don't like to be alone." I shrugged. "You could move in with Chanyeol."

He looked at me with flustered cheeks. "I know how much you love him, even when he messes with you." I poked him shoulder. His cheeks turned red with his ears.

+===========================+

I finished packing my clothing, I'll do the rest tomorrow.

Kyungsoo and I went into the living room. We sat on the couch and rested. Soo helped me pack.

I looked up. "I want to get Sehun something since he's letting me move in." Kyungsoo looked at me and I turned my head to face him.

He thought for a minute. "What about a dog? When he was young he always talked about wanting a dog." That is true.

I nodded. "I was thinking of flowers, but that's better." He smiled and turned to the Tv. "I'll go get it with you tomorrow." I smiled.

=+=========================+=

It was morning and I found myself in my bed. Mr, Mi must have brought me up last night.

I jumped out of bed in excitement because Jongin is moving in with me.

I got ready putting on a flannel with a purple and dark blue pattern with dark blue jeans that's had a brown belt around my hips. I can't forget my slippers.

I got the house ready and cleaned out the extra closet in my room for Jongin. I made my bed for the first time ever.

I walked downstairs, now waiting on my couch with excitement.

==+======================+==

I looked at the dog in the backseat as Kyungsoo drove me to Sehun's because I don't have a car.

I looked out the window and saw the house that I was soon going to live in with Sehun and this dog.

I was now regretting my decision to get a dog for Hunnie instead of flowers.

Kyungsoo looked at me as we started to get my stuff out of the car. "Don't you think it's weird?" I looked at Soo confused. He pushed up his glasses eyes. "We still don't know what Sehun-ssi job is and he has this really nice house." I thought about it, "Weird." I agreed.