Chapter 7 - Lust

Sehun (Oh Sehun): normal
                 Kai (Kim Jougin): italic
                     18+ WARNING

Soon as the door closed and was locked I was turned around a pulled by the hand back into the living room.

Those wide shoulder led me to the couch with our intertwined fingers and pushed me onto the couch.

He came to me then went on his knees while up right, taking off his shirt driving me crazy with my waist under him.

His six pack needed to be touched. While I went up to touch him he smacked my hand away.

He wanted to touch me but won't let him. I pulled off his pink shirt which I giggled a little about.

I came put my hands on each side of his head so I was really close to him.

He couldn't take it any more and pulled me into a kiss. I kissed him back and we never let go as I brought him up with me so I could sit on his lap.

I put my arms around his neck and he ran right hand down the line of hickys he left for me on Wednesday while the other grapes my hip.

He shoved his tongue into my mouth. I played with it as we moaned when our saliva mixed.

Our pants were still on while he grabbed my hips and moved my hips to grind our dicks together. I moaned as he led my hips in the movement. Our lips parted with our toughs.

I looked at him dead in the eyes and Jongin stopped moving my hips. "Let's go to your room Hunnie." I didn't even think and pulled him by the hand once more up to my dark room.

I opened the door and pushed him in and he walked to my bed and sat their as I closed the door waiting for me.

I sat on my baby's bed as he closed the door so we wouldn't be bothered by the stupid butler.

He turned around and looked into my eyes and then walked towards me as he unbuckled his belt. He took of his pants then he took of mine.

I then pulled him into a kiss as the city lights blew through the huge window behind me.

He pulled away and looked at me. His eyes darkened as he looked at me and my eyes did the same.

My body laid naked under his. We are no longer ugly ducklings anymore.

He looked at me with those sexy eyes that drive me crazy. I sat on the bed next to him. He looked at me and he new what I wanted.

He came to his knees between my legs and grabbed my dick. I threw my head back and moaned. I could feel the smirk grow on his face.

He massaged it then put his mouths around it but didn't put it all the way in.

He sucked and licked it. I moaned his name. I rocked my hips so make hip bob his head. "Aww" I let out.

I hit my hips against him and he choked on my dick. He didn't care and kept going.

He kept on bobbing his head"Baby I'm going to cum." He then took me out of his mouth and squeezed me I tell I came and put his mouth under so it would drop into his mouth.

I watched him swallow my cum all up. He drove me up the wall. I picked him up and threw him on my bed.

He looked at me. "Turn over." He obeyed. "Up on your knees and elbows." He obeyed again. "Good boy." I smacked his ass. He moaned and I smiled.

I got in line with him and didn't give him anytime to have to feel me out and I slammed in him all the way.

Hunnie slammed into me and I screamed his name. His dick felt so good. He came out then slammed into me again. I moaned even louder.

Sehun went faster. I became a mess with all the sounds I made. I screamed. "Go faster!" He did and it felt even better. He started to grunt and growl.

The sounds he made with his dick in me made a not in my stomach. I didn't want to let go it felt to good.

He ran his hand down my back as his other was left on my hip to help is move together. Hunnie left a scratch going going down my back.

I couldn't help it. "I'm going to cum." He grabbed my hips with both of his hands and moved me fast and ran his whole dick into me in response.

He did it one more time. "Let it go." And I did as he told me too then he comes inside me.

Hunnie came out of me and licked off his come of my body the turned my on my back and looked into my eyes. Then he pecked my lips so I could taste him again.

He went down to my dick and put his mouth around it. In response I bucked my hips and made him choke.

He sucked and started to bob his head and I bucked once more. Him and I moaned together.

I cumed one more time but this time in his mouth and be sucked all my cum and swallowed it all.

He came sat me on his lap and kissed me. We calm down together.

We laid down and Sehun pulled the sheets over us. We cuddled up together and fell asleep. It was past midnight when we did fall asleep.

;:::::::::;;();;;;;:::::::::::::::;;::::::::::::::::::;());::;;

This is my first 18+ writing, so I tried. I'll do my best to do better next time.

Comments or Questions? I'll try to answer or read them all if I can.