Chapter 20 - torture

Sehun (Oh Sehun): normal
                Kai (Kim Jongin): italic

I woke up too see a man in a suit with black hair, then I looked down to see that I was tied to a chair. "Who are you?" I shouldn't have spoken. He walked up to me and lifted my chin. I tried to turn my head but he wrenched my back to face him. "I wouldn't speak if I were you." Then he walked out.

There was a mirror that I'm sure that they could see me on the other side.

Someone walked behind me. "Shh Dr. Kim. Sehun will be here soon." My heart aches, it's just what they want. "Now you need to obey my orders or your going to get hurt."

I could tell it was a man by the voice that's came with the scary presence. The man put his hand through my hair then pulled. I grown in pain.

He walked in front of me. He wore all black including his hair. "Oh don't worry this is just the beginning." Fear was all I could feel pounding through my body. I looked at him strait in the eyes. "Wait intel Sehun gets here, it will feel like your living in hell." This man is insane.

He grabbed my lab coat then ripped it off my body, but left my shirt on. "This way Sehun can see more damage." The fear is real. I watched him walk to a closet and open it. He walked back with a leather wip. The next thing I knew I was wincing in pan as the back of my shirt ripped and scares formed on my back.

He did it over and over as I screamed in pain. The man wouldn't stop.

We drove fallowing the trail as fast as this stupid car would go.

"Hey Sehun." Jennie spoke. "Yeah." My eyes never left the road in front of me. "The signal is in Busan." I nodded and headed that way.

I could feel Jennie looking at me. "What?" I asked. "This could be a trap so he can get to you."

We were in traffic so I started to weave through people. "I don't fucking care." Jennie looked down the corner on my eye. "I don't want you to get hurt Oppa." I let that leave and I kept on driving.

Soon as we're out I stepped on the gas, full throttle. "Just don't die." I nodded. "I won't on Jongin's watch." She smiled still looking down. She does love me doesn't she? I don't care though. I love Jongin.

I polled up to a contaminant center. This is where Jongin is. I got out of the car ready to go. They already know I'm here and they want me here so I got to be careful.

I walked into the building on guard with my pistol up ready to shoot. Jennie was right behind me. A few men came with as well.

Just as was going to turn. "Aaaa!" I hurts Jongin's pitch scream. Are they torching him? My heart reassess faster and faster.

I had the men come in front of me and Jennie to open the door. They did and it was dark but soon the lights came on. There was a huge window and a few men surrounding a man in black, my enemy.

He turned to look at me. "Came to watch '94.'" I gritted my teeth. "What the hell?" A evil smirk formed on his face and he pointed through the window. "Aaaa!"

I looked it was Jongin in pain. "What the fuck?!" He smiled. "I told you I would ruin your love as I have ruined your brother."

My enemy smiled. I can't do anything  right now. "Oh come on, he's in their waiting for you." I gave him a death glare. "You just want me to suffer." He nodded.

I looked at Jongin as the man ripped his torn shirt off and tide his hands to the floor.

He walked out into the room I was in. "Hell is ready sir." That enemy of mine smiled and pointed to me. "Not yet." The man smiled and walked to me.