Chapter 24 - Valentine

Sehun (Oh Sehun): normal
Kai (Kim Jongin): italic

It's now February and tomorrow is Hearts Day. I'm now 25, Sehun turns 25 in April.

I need to find a way to tell my parents about my sexuality and Sehun without them freaking out.

My father freaked out when I told him I might not like women when I was ten so this should be fun.

I was in my own thoughts when I was eating my Ramen as Vivi was trying to get me to play with him.

I looked up to see Sehun's smile. "Morning." I smiled as he sat down next to me. "Morning." I smiled.

My head went back down in thought. "Whats wrong?" Sehun moves my chin to look at him.

I looked into his worried eyes. "Um." Sehun face turned confused. "What?"

I remembered that my mom wants to see Sehun since she hasn't seen him for a long time. She wants to invite him over for dinner. I'm scared of what would happen if it goes wrong. I don't want to go, but it's going to need to happen at some point.

Sehun rubbed his thumb over my cheek. "Talk to me?" He asked. I relaxed under his touch. "My mom wants us over for dinner on Saturday." He smiled because he loves my mom.

I grunted. "What's the problem with that?" Right he doesn't know. I stood up about to walk away but Sehun pulled on my hand to keep me from leaving.

He pulled me into a hug so I would be standing while he rested his head on my shoulder. Sehun rapped his arms around my back. I put my hands on his shoulders.

He sniffed in my sent. "What is going on baby?" I was about to cry because I don't want to loose him to my father.

I finally got the guts to speak. "It's my father." Sehun looked up at me. "He doesn't know I'm gay." He looked sad all of a sudden.

I gulped as he let me go on. "He beat me when I was little for it." Sehun looked pissed.

I started to cry scared of my father. But then I smiled. "But my mother is different." Sehun softened. "She knows about you Sehun, she won't tell my father for my own protection."

I stood their just listening to Jongin speak about his father and mother no matter how hard it is to keep my anger hidden. His mother is really kind and excepting towards others.

I held his hand. "But we should go because of your mother and your sisters are probably going to be there." Jongin looked at me. He wiped his tears away with his hand. "What about my father?" I smiled at how much he cares for me. Jongin poked my cheek. "You've seen me, I can protect you and myself." He smiled. "Okay."

It's going to be okay. It's not the worst thing we have been through together.

+============================+

I'm going out with Jongin today. It's Hearts Day after all.

I put on my blue, long fleas coat and leather black shoes. Then I put on my black jeans with grey shirt underneath. I also brushed out my hair and grabbed my gloves before I walked downstairs.