Chapter 15 - lipstick

Sehun (Oh Sehun): normal
Kai (Kim Jungin): italic
18+ WARNING

It was now September and Sehun still hasen't talked about the drama between us the came to effect in June during the pool party.

I also haven't yet opened the goody bag Baekhyun gave me. It's probably something kinky knowing him. I could use it to get what I want out of Sehun.

Sehun was downstairs playing with Vivi so I was fine to look in the bag without him knowing.

I opened up the pink bag. "What the?" It was not what I was expecting. I brought it out of the bag. "Red lip stick?" Now I get it. I could use this to mark up Sehun as my own.

I walked down the stairs. It was pitch black but I could still see Sehun because he is on the computer. It was lighting up his face.

I walked up behind him and draped my arms around him. He was startled. "Oh, hi baby." I smiled as he closed the laptop. "You want some attention?" I kissed his neck and left a hicky. I ran up the stairs and he came after me.

To tell you the truth, when it becomes winter my boyfriend turns into a vampire. His skin turns very pale and loves the dark more then he normally does.

I got to our bedroom first and closed the door. I ran into the bathroom and put on the lipstick. Thank god I have sisters, I used to watch put on makeup.

I swing to door open in jealousy. "Jongin your going to pay!" I saw the light and walked into the bathroom. I walked into the bathroom and I could not see Jongin. What a kid.

I saw the open lipstick on the counter. Does he intend to mark me up with this. I heard a little giggle from the shower. I walked quietly to him.

Soon as I opened the glass door he polled me in and closed the door. Jongin slammed my back against the shower wall.

I didn't get enough time to look at him before he pressed his lips on mine. "Emm." I moaned under his touch.

His hand trailed down my buttoned up white shirt. He opened it up at the way to leave red marks on my abs which drove me insane.

He licked my lips. "Aww." He feels so good on top of me. I was just dominate earlier. What is going on?

I pushed Jongin away. I saw the red on his lips trail down his chin. I touch mine, they were covered. "Your lips are mine now." I looked into his eyes, they are filled with lust.

He polled my loosened collar and put are lips together again. He is right my, lips do belong to him.

He let go this time. Realizing we are still in the shower. He didn't care, I didn't either. "What should I mark next?" I didn't answer afraid he was going to cover my dick in red.

Before I took my next breath he grabbed my hand and put my ring and middle finger into his mouth.

I watched him as he sucked on them. I found it really sexy. I liked my lips tasting the lipstick he would leave on my fingers.

Jongin licked then sucked them off before kissing my thumb. Who new I would find my fingers getting a blowjob by my boyfriend hot?

He came up to me. Then left the shower, he probably needs more lipstick to mark more of my body for himself.

He came back in for me. He ram his lips on mine. Jongin then slid his lips across my cheek giving me pecks on his way to my ear.

Jongin nibbles on my ear. Then whispered to me. "Do as I say or I'll get red on your dick and it will be hard to get off." My heart raced. I nodded. I could feel his smile against me. Now my ear belongs to Kim Jongin.

He went down to the hicky he gave me earlier and kissed it. "What's that tattoo?" I didn't want to tell him. He sucked on it. "It's connected to work." I moan out. Jongin then the hicky, tasting my skin. "Why?" He kissed more leaving lipstick behind. "....It's how they ke....ep track of me." I mumbled over my words.

He polled my shirt over my shoulder and liked my collar bone. "Ea!" Was the only thing that came out of my mouth. What bothered me the most is that he wouldn't completely take off my shirt. I more than just his lips to touch me.

I was still pressed against the shower wall as his lips sucked on my skin. "Aaa." I love this. "Mmm."

He came up to my eye level so I could look into his lust full, beautiful eyes that only he let me see. "Your body is mine." His voice become deep and drove me crazy.

I nodded. "I'm all yours." I used the same voice. I could tell he wanted me to come on top and fuck him. "As you are mine." He nodded.

He pushed his lips against mine. "Mmm." Came out as he bit my lip to gain access for his tough. We fought and he won unlike last time. What is this man doing to me? My lips must be so red, same with where my hicky used to show.

Jongin pushes away only to whisper into my ear. "Are you hot baby?" I nodded under him.

I felt him reach around me. He turned on the overhead foist on warm so we could cool down.

We were both under the water. It felt nice. My shirt was white and soaked so it was sticking to my body.

His black shirt stuck to his so you can see the outline of his ripped body. I grabbed the rim of his shirt. Jongin looked at me. "You can take it off." I did as soon as he said I could. He then took of mine.

I saw the light red run down my arm mixed in with the water dripping from my hair.

I looked up too Jongin. "It's going away." Jongin cupped my cheek with the palm of his hand. "But you said you were mine so it doesn't matter." I smiled as I fell deeper in love.

I would kill for this man.

I would die for this man

:::::::::::;;;;:;;;::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Ooooo exiting. What will happen next?

Tell me what your ideas are, I'm very curious.

I know this one is short, the next one will be a little longer.