Chapter 22 - ER

Sehun (Oh Sehun): normal
Kai (Kim Jongin): italic

I ran in the hospital with my hand holding onto Jongin's next to Rosé. She checked his pulse. "He is barley holding on! Get the surgery room ready!" She shouted at the nurses, they left as fast as they could.

Rosé told me to go so they could operate on him safely. I went to the waiting room and called Chanyeol.

Phone call begin:

Chanyeol: what's up?

Me: I'm at the hospital

Chanyeol: What the fuck?!

Me: it's Jongin

Chanyeol: I'm on my way

Me: you don't need to come Hyung

Chanyeol: you want me there and you know it

Me: fine

Phone call end

I sat there with my legs shaking with nerves throbbing through my body.

I heard running, it was Chanyeol. "Hey buddy." I looked down. He pulled me up into a hug. "It'll be okay." I let it all go crying on my best friends shoulder.

I heard more running and I let go of Chanyeol. It was CBX with Kyungsoo coming behind.

Jongdae came up to me. "You don't have to say anything. Jongin is what matters right now." There is a reason why he got an award for being too nice in high school.

Baekhyun was bent over with his hands on his knees breathing heavily from running. Minseok came up to me. "Hyung is here." Then he hugged me. He is so short that he was only up to my chest.

Soon as he let go I was attacked by Baekhyun and feel lying on the floor with him on top of me. "What the hell?!" I looked at him. All he did was smile. "Oh come on, we used to play like this all the time." I pushed Baekhyun off then stood up. "We aren't children anymore." He rolled his eyes. "What ever." I'm more of a adult then Baekhyun is.

I looked down the hall to see Junmyeon walking down to me. "Normally your mother is the first person to come to you in a crisis." I spoke as he smiled. Junmyeon poked my cheek. "I know." I smiled

+======================+

The sliding door opened and Rosé came out. "Sehun." I went to her. "Yes." She looked down. That is not a good sign. "Jongin made it through the surgery and is stable."

I signed out in relief. "But." I looked at her scared. "He hasn't woken up yet so he might go into coma."

She looked at me. "You can visit him now and all of you have to go in one at a time." Rosé then walked back threw that glass doors.

I turned around to see Junmyeon behind me. "You go see him. We will go get some food." I nodded. He was about to walk away then turned back around. "Do you want anything?" I smiled. "Sure, Boba." He walked back away dragging everyone else with him. I went the opposite way.

I opened the door into Jongin's hospital room. He was asleep with a ton of things that I had no idea about connected to him.